9- Mystery solved

Based on the episode:
"Broken Armed And Dangerous"
———
ME
I had suspected for a while that Henry was keeping something from me, I just didn't know what. Charlotte was secretive and so was Jasper. I had always tried to catch them in a lie, but maybe, I didn't have to for long. After Henry's incident at the diner 5 months ago, he let me meet his boss from Junk 'N' Stuff, Ray Manchester.

I walked up to Henry who had been wearing a weird horse jumper all day. I noticed that Jasper had been re-watching the footage of Kid Danger getting his arm broken over and over again as if he was looking for some sort of loophole.

"Hey Hen." I kissed his cheek.

"Hey Mikayla." He kissed my cheek back.

"Hey Henry...are you ok?" I asked, hugging him as he pulled away.

"Yeah...it's just, my arm is sore and I haven't been able to move it much..." Henry kissed me slightly.

Out of nowhere, two men in costumes, one looking like Henry's boss Ray, walked into the hallway, with a giant machine. They started the demonstration, eventually, Ms Shapen using the machine to hit Charlotte in the head with a basketball. As she looked up, she groaned.

"Char? Are you ok?" I asked as she had fallen over. I watched as Henry went to help her up, but she grabbed Henry's arm before it fell out of it's place. Everyone gathered around, shocked as they gasped, including me. Before it was too late, Henry yelled.

"AAAAHHHH! Charlotte just pulled off my real arm! Next time you'll see me I'll probably have a cast..." Henry's pain seemed to have worn off by the time he finished the sentence. I watched as his sister walked up to him confused as another boy picked up the arm.

"This arm is fake!" The boy exclaimed. I was truly shocked and confused.

"What-Why were you wearing a fake arm?" Piper asked as she went around the back of Henry.

"Um, I wasn't-" Henry tried to speak but Piper kept going.

"What are you hiding?!" She began to pull Henry's jumper off. I was tempted to help her, but I stayed put, Henry looking over at me filled with guilt.

"Hey! Piper, I wasn't doing- I wasn't hiding any-" Before he could defend himself, Piper had taken his jumper fully off, revealing his left arm in a cast, with a prosthetic holder situated on his left shoulder.

"You've got a broken arm..." Piper was shocked. She backed away from Henry, not sure why he would lie. Everyone gasped and looked around in shock.

"Oh my god! Henry Hart is Kid Danger!" The boy holding the fake arm exclaimed.

I couldn't believe that Henry had been lying to me for nearly 5 months. He had been lying to me from the moment I had met him. I watched as Henry's boss looked around nervously.

Everyone started chatting and looking at each other. I watched as Piper disgustingly dropped the jumper on the floor, not knowing what to say. I looked at Henry. His face was full of guilt. He attempted to walk over to me, but I ran off, tears threatening to spill from my eyes.

HENRY
As everyone marveled over the fact that I was Kid Danger, I had to defuse the situation. I looked over at Piper who sat on the machine that ruined everything.

"My brother is Kid Danger. But my brother is gross! So Kid Danger is gross?! But I love Kid Danger! SO I LOVE MY BROTHER?! AHHH!" She was clearly panicking.

Melvin kept poking me with the fake arm. "Why were you hiding your broken arm? We have a right to know..." He argued as everyone agreed. I pulled the prosthetic holder off my shoulder.

"Listen everybody...I'm not..." I tried to speak but everyone was chatting.

"Stop poking me...I'm not..." I still couldn't get their attention until I grabbed the fake arm and slapped Melvin with it, catching everyone's attention.

"Ok. I have the arm, so I get to speak now." I made my intentions clear.

"Now. As I was saying...I'm not Kid Danger." I finally made my point, much to everyone's disbelief.

"Prove it!" Melvin argued.

"I will prove it, Melvin...as soon as I...think of something..." I was seriously considering running directly out the front doors of the school to go try and find Mikayla, but I knew I would never hear the end of it.

"I will have the answers soon." I quickly darted to the closest classroom available, hoping that no-one would be around to listen to me panic.