16- Boyfriend vs dad

Based on the episode:
"The Beginning Of The End"
———
ME
Ever since I found out that Ray was my dad, 3 weeks ago, he's become super protective of me...mainly when it comes to me and Henry.

Now that I'm dating his sidekick, the relationship between him and Henry has become awkward. He won't talk to Henry like his friend, instead, always figuring out a way to lecture Henry.

"Henry, what have I told you about leaving the weapons everywhere! Half of the weapons that you leave on the floor can seriously injure someone. What if Schwoz slips and accidentally sets off one of the weapons I have found on the floor?" Ray crossed his arms as Schwoz picked up one of the weapons Ray was referring to.

"I'm sorry...I was just tired and I guess I forgot to put away a few weapons..." Henry swiped his hand through his hair, only covering the top of his head.

"Being tired isn't an excuse. You need to be more careful where you place things, Henry. I don't want to have to put you on probationary weapons holding..." Ray threatened.

"Dude! I said I was sorry! Can we just forget about it?" Henry rolled his eyes as he groaned.

"Dad! Just leave Henry alone. Please?" I stood up to my dad, who was seconds away from putting Henry in the naughty corner as if he was 4 years old.

"Yeah, Ray, listen to your daughter. Leave me alone." Henry stood up besides me before I pushed him back down onto the seat.

"Hey, Ray. How about we have a full day of weapons training? You, me, Mikayla, Henry and Jasper, here for a full day, just learning how to use and manage weapons" Charlotte's idea wasn't bad.

"Well, l want to teach Henry a few things...so why not?" He smiled as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. 

"Dad...space." I backed away from him.

"Ok. This Saturday coming up. From 9 am till 5pm. We're gonna have some weapons training." Charlotte set a time.
———
8:55 am on Saturday arrived and I was walking into Junk 'N' Stuff. To prevent any distractions, my dad had closed the store. I got into the elevator and waiting until the elevator door opened to reveal the Man Cave. My dad wasn't around, only Henry, so I gave him a quick kiss before my dad could intervene.

"Ok. Now that it's nearly 9 am, it's time to start. Schwoz will be giving out instructions while I execute the demonstration." My dad spoke as Charlotte, Jasper, Henry and I sat on the Man Couch.

"First thing. These..." He began as Schwoz pulled out 3 different weapons racks.

"Are weapons racks." He revealed them like a game show judge.

"We know they are dad..." I remined

"HEY! I'm the one who's teaching you guys!" My dad silenced us.

"Sorry..." I mumbled as I sat back and watched.

"Anyways. Most of these weapons have been specially developed by Schwoz, which means that most, if not all of them have a setting that can effect my powers." My dad looked at Schwoz nervously.

As my dad grabbed a weapon, about to present a demonstration, the emergency alarm sounded, so my dad and Henry transformed into Captain Man and Kid Danger.

HENRY
Knowing that the emergency call was from the Vice Mayor, we rushed to the office, getting there in 5 minutes.

"Ok...where is the Vice Mayor?" Captain Man asked as a boy in a orange and navy blue shirt spun around in the chair.

"On vacation with my mom." The boy spoke, confusing me.

"What?" He was confused. "Nice." Captain Man smiled. "What?" He was confused once again.

"He told me to play this for you." The boy turned the pear pad around, pressing play.

"Captain Man. Kid Danger. Fellas, this here is Bose." A recorded version of the boy appeared on the screen.

"Hey Captain Man and Kid Danger. Hey future Bose." The boy waved up to his right before leaving the screen.

"Hey past Bose." The boy sitting in front of us smiled as he waved to the camera.

"I married Bose's mom yesterday, which means I get to go on vacation. With her, not with Bose. So he's your responsibility." The recording kept playing.

"Watch him. Feed him. Change his diapers. Whatever. I'll be back in a week. If you keep him safe and mostly unharmed, there might just be a statue of you in your future." The Vice Mayor smiled before the recording ended.

"So...it looks like your future statue is in my hands..." He smiled.

"Let's just get him back to the Man Cave." Captain Man lasered the boy, covering his head with a nearby cloth so we could keep the location a secret. We made our way back to the Man Cave.