12- She's back, Part 2

Based on the episode:
"Love Muffin"
———
ME
I was worried for Henry. We had watched on the monitors as Gwen entered the shop just as Henry exited the elevator.

"Well, hello...Henry. I never thought I'd see you again. You've gotten so tall. How old are you now? Like...17?" Gwen got closer to him. Watching as Henry had to pretend to like Gwen was making me feel uneasy. Unfortunately, Jasper's constant hugging didn't make my feeling any better.

"Why are you here Gwen?" Henry asked, his arms crossed.

"You know...Henry. I was hoping, we could've been friends. Now...I'm sorry that I...made you these muffins." I smiled, watching as Gwen had no idea what Henry was planning. I watched as Henry hesitantly picked up a muffin, putting it into his mouth.

Please let the counteracting agent work! I pleaded. I watched as Gwen walked around Henry, happy as he pretended to enjoy the muffin. She placed her lips on his, making me sick as I looked the other way. I kept watching as Henry's eyes turned light blue, before he looked Gwen up and down.

"I-I love you..." Henry smiled as he held Gwen's hand.

Just as the monitors kept playing, Ray walked into the room, seeing everything.

"Holy mother of Captain Man! What is Gwen doing here? And holding hands with Henry!" He panicked.

"Ray! Calm down! We have a plan since Gwen put Jasper under a love spell like she did with you and Henry!" Charlotte stopped him from going up to Junk 'N' Stuff.

"What do we do now?" Ray was confused.

"Henry should be down in the minute..." I confirmed.

I heard the elevator door open, seeing Henry shake his head.

"Are you ok Henry? Please tell me that the love muffins didn't work." I walked up to him.

"You're the only one I love..." Henry kissed me, making sure that Gwen wasn't around.

"Where is Gwen?" Ray pulled Henry from me.

"Upstairs..." He smiled, pulling a phone from his pocket.

"How did you get her phone?!" Charlotte asked, shocked.

"Simple. While she kissed me, I reached into her jacket pocket and took it. By the way, her breath smelt like chicken..." He looked at Gwen on the monitors in disgust.

"Well...time to search." I grabbed the phone, walking over to the couch.

"I'm going to manually disable both the elevator and the tubes just in case Gwen finds out that Henry took her phone..." Schwoz quickly raced over to the elevator.

"Have you found anything yet?" Charlotte asked as I stumbled upon a recent order made by Gwen.

"Gwen recently ordered 2 containers of Alconium..." I was confused.

"Schwoz, what's Alconium?" Henry asked as he looked over at Schwoz.

"It is a chemical that raises dopamine and serotonin levels. It's what makes people feel love..." Schwoz spoke as he fixed one of the broken weapons.

"Well that explains why Gwen's muffins seem to have an effect on people's emotions..." Charlotte sat down next to me.

"Do you have a recipe yet?" Henry was impatient.

"No. Not yet. I'm assuming she'd follow a normal muffin recipe while also adding in the Alconium" I explained, still searching vigorously through the phone.

"BINGO!" I smiled.

"You have the recipe?!" Charlotte smiled. Jasper hugged me even more, making me wish that I hadn't ever got the job here.

"Yeah. This is the most recent muffin recipe that Gwen used. All we do is add the counteracting agent, then we give the mixture to Jasper, hopefully reversing the love spell that Gwen put him under..." I smiled as I put the recipe onto one of the unused monitors. Schwoz collected all of the ingredients, starting to get everything prepared as Charlotte grabbed the second beaker full of counteracting agent.

Once the muffin mixture was prepared, we waited an hour before we gave a muffin to Jasper who was happy to be fed by me, weirdly.

After he ate the muffin, we all watched as he spasmed, eventually falling onto the floor as he barely opened his eyes.

"Jasp? You ok dude?" Henry asked as he helped Jasper get up off the floor.

"I-I'm ok...I think..." He smiled slightly before, looking at me.

"Was I...in love with you?" He looked as if he was guilty.

"Yeah. But I'm glad you're ok now." I hugged him.

"I'm so sorry." He hugged me back before Henry wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Shall we confront Gwen?" I asked.

"Wait. Find and permanently delete the photo of Ray and Henry as Captain Man and Kid Danger." Charlotte stopped me.

"Shall we just destroy the phone instead?" Ray suggested, smiling.

"No. If we do that, Gwen will have even more motivation for revenge." Charlotte rolled her eyes.

"Fine." Ray found the photo and deleted it.

We all headed up to Junk 'N' Stuff, seeing Gwen eating some food. As soon as she noticed Henry, she must have expected him to try and kiss up to her.

"Where were you Henry? I missed you..." She smiled, thinking Henry would act like he was in love with her.

"I was with my girlfriend and my friends trying to rescue Jasper from the love spell you trapped him in..." Henry replied, smiling, as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Ugh! You were never in love with me were you?" She frowned.

"Never in a million years Gwen..." He kissed my cheek as Gwen spotted her phone and snatched it from Ray's hand.

"Ha! I still have the image. You let me go...I'll still keep your secret..." She backed away to the front door.

"Do you? Do you really still have the image?" Ray doubted her, knowing she didn't.

She frantically searched her phone, eventually giving up.

"I'm still leaving and you aren't gonna stop me!" She went to open the door, but Schwoz was behind her.

"We won't, but Schwoz will." I laughed, watching as Gwen fell to the floor. I watched as Henry and Ray transformed before arresting her, taking her to the Swellview police.

An hour later, Henry and Ray came back to the Man Cave, me having a nice cup of hot coco waiting for him.

"Thanks. I really need it after today's crazy events..." He kissed my cheek as we watched re-runs of Drake and Josh, much to the joy of Ray who couldn't stop laughing as Charlotte and Jasper chased Schwoz around the Man Cave wanting to get their phones back.