11- She's back, Part 1

Based on the episode:
"Love Muffin"
———
ME
Now that I knew Henry's secret, I understood everything. Why he more often then not went home looking tired. Why he rocked up to school every other day with some type of injury. Why he panicked and tried to escape any situation whenever his watch triple-beeped.

And now that I understood his life as a sidekick, I didn't just wanna know about it, I wanted to experience it...in one way or another. I had been rescued by Captain Man and Kid Danger, but I wanted to help them rescue people...and luckily...I had that chance, now that I was working for Ray and Henry.

Getting to Junk 'N' Stuff, I knew all the basics, since Henry and Charlotte sent me hour long texts giving me the run down. I greeted Jasper, who had been looking at his phone.

"Why can I smell banana nut muffins?" I asked as I check around behind the counter.

"Oh no...she's back..." Jasper panicked. He quickly hid me as a tall brown haired woman entered the store.

"Well hello, Jasper...where is your blonde friend?" The lady asked as she held a blue plastic container.

"He isn't here Gwen..." Jasper looked at her coldly. Who's Gwen?

"Well...I can't love spell Ray or Henry...so you're my next best option..." She ran over to the counter, stuffing a muffin in his mouth. I quickly pushed the lady away from Jasper just as Jasper swallowed the muffin accidentally.

"Jasper!" I watched as he fell to the floor, coughing. Being the friend I am, I gave him mouth to mouth, letting him breathe as he stood up.

"Jasper...are you ok?" I asked as he looked at me. His eyes changed to a light blue colour before he smiled.

"I-I love you..." He looked into my eyes.

"Excuse me...what?" I was confused and shocked.

HENRY
Entering Junk 'N' Stuff, I noticed that neither Jasper nor Mikayla were around. Heading down to the Man Cave, I exited the elevator, seeing Jasper hugging Mikayla as she rolled her eyes.

"Get your arms off my girlfriend!" I went to attack Jasper before Charlotte stopped me.

"Don't attack Jasper! It's not his fault!" She kept me away.

"What?" I was confused.

"She's back...as in love muffin woman...Gwen." Charlotte rolled her eyes.

"No! Really? Damn it!" I was pissed.

"So. Are we gonna fix Jasper or not?" Henry was being impatient.

"Well...we can't." Charlotte was worried.

"What do you mean we can't?" I asked, sitting next to Mikayla who was trying not to be kissed by Jasper.

"Gwen must have figured out why her love spell didn't last, so she upped the spell. Making the person rage won't do the trick anymore..." Charlotte sat down next to Jasper.

"So, if our original plan won't work, then how can I stop Jasper from trying to kiss MY girlfriend?" I was upset.

"Well...Schwoz has been looking for ways we can release Jasper from the love potion..." Charlotte smiled.

"Really? What!" Mikayla smiled as she pushed Jasper away.

"Well, if Schwoz can find a way to counteract the love spell, you can consume it and lure Gwen into putting a spell on you. Once she believes that you're in love with her, you can use this as a way to find out the exact ingredients that make up the banana nut muffins. After we have the exact ingredients, we'll add the counteracting ingredients, mix them all together and we make Jasper consume the result. We can erase any evidence of yours and Ray's alter ego, so she won't have a way to blackmail us into letting her go!" Charlotte explained what seemed to be a very thought out plan.

"Let's get onto it then!" I was excited.

45 minutes passed, Schwoz entering the main part of the Man Cave holding two beakers.

"May I have your attention..." Schwoz cleared his throat.

"What is it Schwoz?" I asked, curious.

"I have found a counteracting agent to the love spell. Both these beakers contain 5ml of the substance. One will be for Henry and one will be for Jasper when we have the ingredients for the love muffins." Schwoz handed me one of the two beakers.

"Why does it smell like vomit?" I hesitated as I smelt it.

"Well...I couldn't prevent that odor." Schwoz backed away. Before I could back away, I poured the entire beaker into my mouth, gaging as I swallowed it.

"So...how will we know if it works?" Mikayla asked as I tried not to vomit after drinking the vomit scented liquid.

"Simple. If Gwen offers Henry a muffin and he eats it, when she kisses him, his eyes will glow light blue, but the effects of the muffin won't affect Henry." Schwoz smiled.

"Shall we go and see if the counteracting liquid actually worked?" I asked.

"Go ahead Henry. Trick Gwen." Charlotte smiled as I headed up to Junk 'N' Stuff.