5- A date to remember

ME
I had officially been living in Swellview for 3 months. I had known Henry, Charlotte and Jasper for 3 months. Out of the four of us, Henry and I were the closest, mainly because we're neighbors. Christmas for us was fun, but now, we were back at school.

"HENRY!" His sister Piper yelled as she walked down the stairs. Henry and I had been studying for a test because he had the day off from work. We had been studying in his house.

"What is it Piper? Did Jana get more followers than you again?" Henry did not seem one bit interested in Piper's dilemma, whatever it was.

"Yeah, but no! The internet keeps cutting in and out. I need the internet to film a new video but it keeps buffering!" Piper kept panicking.

"No-one cares!" He wined. For a 17 year old, he still acted childish.

"Hey Piper, my mom and I rarely use our internet, meaning there isn't any buffering. Feel free to use it whenever you want to escape your family, just don't piss my mother off..." I smiled, watching as Piper raced next door to my house.

"Wow...that'll shut her up for the next couple of hours!" Henry smiled at me.

"I know that Piper is one of those people..." I continued working on the practice test questions.

"Hey, Mikayla. I wanted to ask you something. Now...you don't have to say yes...but I wanted to know if you wanted to go a date with me tonight...at Sotto Voce?" Henry asked as he faced me.

"I'd love to Henry." I smiled, continuing to work. After some complicated questions, and a lot of internet surfing, I texted Charlotte.

Me: Henry and I are going on a date.

Charlotte: Ooh! Did he finally ask you? How cool! You need my help...I'm assuming?

Me: Well, if I had asked my mom, she would've dressed me up like a stripper...

Charlotte: Say no more. I'll be over at yours in 10.

I looked over at Henry, who was just smiling as he did his homework, until his watch started beeping.

"You never told me why your watch beeps?" I asked, confused.

"Uh...my boss needs me at Junk 'N' Stuff. I'll meet you at yours tonight at 6 pm. My mom will drive us to Sotto Voce." Henry smiled as he hugged me. To make things sweeter for the 17 year old boy, I kissed his cheek before swiftly exiting his house with my books, watching as he raced past me, heading to work.

Getting inside my room, I put my books away, anxiously awaiting for Charlotte who arrived at my house 5 minutes after I did.

"So...I have everything you'd need for a date with Henry. I bet that he'll show up in a red flannel shirt with black jeans..." I knew she was probably right. She got everything she brought and placed it on my bed, getting ready to begin helping me.

HENRY
I raced to work, greeting Jasper who was just relaxing in Junk 'N' Stuff. I got down to the Man Cave, seeing Ray freaking out about something.

"What! What's wrong?" I panicked.

"Minyak is back." Ray rolled his eyes.

"Seriously? Has he not yet learned that we'll always get him sent back to jail?" I sat down on the Man Couch, watching as Ray watched news reports.

"I have to leave early for a date tonight." I announced, much to Ray's surprise.

"Ooh...who's the girl? Oh! Is it that girl that moved in next door to you...Mikayla?" Ray was excited.

"Yes...and I'm gonna head home to get ready. The full Henry Hart. I'm taking her to Sotto Voce..." I smiled as I stood under the tube.

"Ooh...Sotto Voce..." Schwoz made an input, smiling as if he was up to something.

"Haha. How can you afford a place like Sotto Voce?" Ray laughed.

"Cause I took $100 outta your wallet!" I showed the note to Ray as I pressed the pocket of my pants, letting the tube fall down around me as Ray quickly felt his pockets.

"Up the tube!" I quickly yelled before Ray could make the tube go up, cornering me.

Once I got home, I hopped into the shower before putting on my best clothes, a red flannel shirt and black jeans.

I wanted to look my best for Mikayla, so I put some gel in my hair and styled it like Kid Danger's hair...since we have the same hair. Eventually, it was time for me to pick Mikayla up.

My mom walked me over to her house, knocking on the door. The door opened, revealing Mikayla in a beautiful red dress.

"You look beautiful." I offered my hand as she gracefully took it, getting into my mom's car.

My mom took us to Sotto Voce, letting us get out before we walked inside, being seated at our table.