27- Like father, like daughter, Part 2

Based on the episode:
"The Fate of Danger, Part 2"
———
GENERAL
"I'm Mika." The girl smiled. She reminded Henry of Charlotte.

"I'm Miles. I'm Mika's brother." The slightly shorter version of the girl smiled as he shook Henry's hand.

"I'm Chapa." The shorter haired girl spoke up as she put her phone away.

"Ok. How did you guys get here?" Henry was confused.

"Well, Drex had already captured me." Bose seemed happy.

"This...Drex guy didn't really capture us." Chapa pointed out.

"Exactly. We were already here." Mika smiled. Henry looked behind him to see Mikayla and Ray fighting Drex.

"Kid Danger! I suggest you get the Omega Weapon!" Mikayla shouted.

Kid Danger noticed a smaller version of the weapon in his pocket.

He pulled the weapon out of his pocket, aiming it at Drex who was struggling to escape the grasp of Captain Man and Mikayla.

"SHOOT IT!" Mikayla shouted as Henry looked away, blindly pressing the firing button.

"KID DANGER!" Mikayla panicked, running up to Kid Danger as Captain Man flung a now destructible Drex off the flying blimp.

"Mikayla, get the kids off the blimp before something bad happens." Captain Man instructed the girl before she found 3 parachutes.

Mikayla got off the blimp, the short-haired girl holding onto her as Kid Danger and Captain Man steered the blimp away from the city.

ME
Getting safely to the Man Cave, Piper took the kids home, Charlotte trying to help Henry and my dad get the blimp out of danger.

"Henry, you and my dad need to get out of there! Now!" I yelled into the mic and I could hear Henry grunting, helping my dad.

"We can't. The blimp's controls are destroyed and the only way we get out alive is if we direct the blimp towards Mt Swellview." Henry objected.

"At least let my dad steer it. He's indestructible, you're not." I asked.

"Fine. Get Jasper's drones to get me off here." Henry instructed. Jasper followed his order, safely putting Henry back on the ground.

"Dad, how's the steering going?" I was concerned.

"I'm currently steering a giant blimp away from the city. It's not easy." He was panting.

"Well, you're only a few miles from the mountain. I'll send Henry to go and get you once the blimp is dealt with." I announced as Charlotte was helping me keep in contact with Henry.

"Henry, get to Mt Swellview." I asked, watching as Henry's watch was allowing me to track him.

"This will not feel good." I could hear my dad announce.

"DAD! JUMP!" I shouted, watching as he jumped off the blimp just as it exploded.

"Henry? Can you see him?" I looked everywhere.

"Yeah. He's about 10 seconds from landing." I looked away when Henry winced.

"Is he ok?" I was concerned.

"I'm ok!" My dad stood up, not hurt at all.

"Does that answer your question?" Henry laughed.

"Shut up. Get back to the Man Cave." I rolled my eyes.

"We'll be back there soon. Love you." Henry replied before the line went dead.

Five minutes passed, so we watched as Henry and my dad shot down the tubes. I ran up to both of them.

"I'm so glad you two are ok!" I kissed Henry and hugged my dad.

"I've never been so glad to lay down." Henry fell to the floor, my dad laughing.

"I'm glad to know that neither of you are dead." Charlotte smiled as Jasper walked into the room.

"Ray! Henry! You're ok!" He hugged the two of them, Henry still laying on the floor.

"So. Are you gonna talk about...you know what?" My dad looked at me.

"What is there to talk about? I'm indestructible. So what?" I was tired.

"So what? I'm talking about that danger you put yourself in! Just because you're indestructible now, doesn't mean you have the right to put yourself in that much danger. What would've happened if you hadn't been indestructible? You'd be dead right now. That's what would've happened." He was clearly upset.

"You're welcome dad!" I rolled my eyes.

"For what? What am I welcome for?" He was confused.

"If it hadn't been for me, you'd still be fighting Drex. Until Henry shot him with the omega weapon, Drex was dangerous, and you wouldn't have been able to fight him alone." I was upset.

"You know what? You are grounded for 2 weeks. No Henry, no Man Cave." My dad ordered.

"What? No Man Cave?! That's so unfair! I helped save the day!" I argued.

"You also put yourself in danger. That's why you're in trouble." He argued back.

"I'll see you in two weeks." I was about to kiss Henry, but my dad pushed us apart.

"Did you not hear me? No Henry." He guided me towards the elevator.

"See you guys in two weeks." I groaned, pressing the button, watching as the door shut, sending me up to Junk 'N' Stuff.