21- The trouble with Piper, Part 1

Based on the episode:
"Balloons Of Doom"
———
GENERAL
Piper, Mikayla and Henry sat in the Man Cave, Charlotte and Jasper sorting things upstairs in Junk 'N' Stuff. It had been a week since Bose was left in their care, and it had been 3 days since Piper discovered Henry's secret. Mikayla got up, walking over to the monitors as Henry watched his phone.

"So? Will you tell mom and dad that you're Kid Danger?" Piper asked as she smiled.

"No." Henry didn't take his eyes off his phone.

"Oh, shoot. Tell Ray that I'll see him later. I gotta go." Piper spoke up as she got off the couch.

"Where are you going?" Henry was confused.

"I have my Man Fans meeting in..." Piper checked the time. "...5 minutes." She headed towards the elevator.

"Ok. Don't have too much fun talking about Henry and my dad." Mikayla smiled as Piper walked inside the elevator, the door closing.

"Kid, it's time for our regular patrol. Suit up." Ray spoke as he and Henry put gum in their mouths.

"Time to patrol the city..." Ray began.

"There's no time to be witty." Henry finished the rhyme as they each blew a bubble, transforming into Captain Man and Kid Danger.

"Don't get into too much trouble!" Mikayla kissed Henry before he raced up to the platform, pressing his belt.

"Up the tube!" Henry and Ray said simultaneously.

"Wait! Henry! Don't forget...your phone." Mikayla spoke just as the tube system sucked Henry and her dad up, leaving her all alone in the Man Cave.

PIPER
I got to my house, seeing 10 people inside waiting for me. I entered, everyone smiling and sitting down.

"Ok people, time to-" Before I could finish, the doorbell rung. I opened the door, revealing a man with a cap, glasses and a yellow apron, carrying a cart of balloons.

"Hi. What'd you need?" I asked, creeped out.

"Well, someone ordered balloons for your...Man Fans meeting today." The man looked closely at the piece of paper he was holding.

"Did anyone order balloons?" I asked as I looked around the room, everyone shrugging their shoulders.

"And now! Emerge!" The man's accent had disappeared as the side doors of the cart swung open, revealing a short haired woman holding a crossbow holding 5 syringes full of colourful liquids. It reminded me of the one that Nurse Cohort used to hold Mikayla hostage on the news a while ago.

"Oh my god! You're Nurse Cohort!" I was shocked and scared.

"That means...you're-" Before I could finish, the man pulled off his disguise, revealing Dr Minyak.

"Everyone out of here! He's dangerous!" I shouted as most of the group ran out the front door.

Unfortunately, me and two other Man Fans remained in my house, with Nurse Cohort threatening us with her weapon. I got up.

"Where do you think you're going?" Nurse Cohort was confused.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I smiled.

"No you're not!" She argued.

"It's my house. If I need to go to the bathroom...I will!" I got right in her face.

"Give me your phone then..." She demanded. I handed it to her while giving her a glare before walking upstairs. I quickly raced into my room, locking the door behind me.