6- Date interrupted

ME
I was having a really nice time with Henry. As Charlotte said, Henry rocked up to my house in a red flannel shirt and black jeans, which I found cute. We had been at the restaurant for nearly an hour after our meals had been eaten.

"Yeah, I got a job at Junk 'N' Stuff when I was 13, and I've been working there for 4 years." Henry smiled as he took a sip of his lemonade.

"Wow. You must really love your job at Junk 'N' Stuff to have been working there for 4 years!" I smiled as a man walked up to our table.

"Uh, not to alarm you, but a man with what looks to be a blaster is threatening to blow this restaurant up if we don't give him all our money and valuable items. Hopefully Kid Danger and Captain Man show up soon." He walked away swiftly before a loud bang echoed in the main hall.

"Get down..." Henry quickly pulled me under the table.

"H-How are you so calm right now?" I asked, trying not to panic.

"Well...I've been in these kinds of situations before..." Henry admitted as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, rubbing the top of my arm as I started slightly shaking.

"What are we gonna do Henry? If he finds us, he's gonna kill us." I panicked more.

"Look, I'll head outside and get help. You stay here and stay silent. Try and locate other customers. Can you do that?" Henry asked as he looked at me.

"I'll try..." I quickly kissed his cheek before letting him sneak out of the restaurant. I watched as he went out the back.

I spotted 6 other customers, smiling at them, signalling that everything was going to be ok. Out of nowhere, a tall lady with a crossbow holding 5 syringes full of colourful liquids lifted the cloth keeping me hidden.

"Look who tried to hide..." She laughed as she grabbed my shoulder and pulled me out from under the table. She held the tip of the plastic syringes to my neck.

"Maybe she'll lure Captain Man and Kid Danger..." The partly bald man smirked.

"How is a random civilian supposed to lure Captain Man and Kid Danger?" The lady seemed confused.

"I went onto a boy named Jasper's TwitFlash and saw photos containing Captain Man and Kid Danger at that girl's birthday party 3 months ago. If they know who she is, they'll try and save her." The man laughed manically after he pointed to me. The man grabbed my arm as he pulled me towards a chair, handcuffing my arms behind it as he tied my legs to the legs of the chair.

I stayed silent, knowing that if I didn't, the man would definitely kill me.

HENRY
I crawled on the floor, successfully making my way outside the restaurant, running to a close alleyway, flipping my watch open to reveal a hologram of Ray.

"Hey Henry...wait. Aren't you supposed to be on a date with Mikayla?" Ray looked at me confused.

"I was, up until 2 minutes ago. Minyak decided to rob Sotto Voce. Mikayla's inside hiding under a table covered by a cloth to protect herself to stay safe." I spoke as I looked around nervously.

"Transform into Kid Danger and wait for me to get there. Until I get there, keep an eye on the situation from a safe distance." Ray spoke before I flipped the watch closed.

As instructed, I put a piece of gum in my mouth, chewing vigorously before I blew and popped a bubble, transforming into Kid Danger. I snuck back into the restaurant, secretly hiding behind a marble pillar at the back of the main hall. As I watched to see if anything had happened, I noticed Mikayla trying not to cry as Dr Minyak tied her legs against her chair. Damn it!

Eventually, Ray snuck into the restaurant in his Captain Man uniform, seeing me behind the pillar. He came over to me, confused.

"Any developments?" He asked.

"Yeah. Mikayla is now handcuffed and her legs are tied to a chair." I said, annoyed.

Without any warning, I jumped out from behind the pillar, scaring Minyak slightly. I now noticed that Mikayla also had her mouth taped shut.

"Don't be nervous Nurse Cohort...it's just Kid Dumpster..." Dr Minyak was once again just being annoying.

"It's Danger and you should know that by now!" I yelled.

"I know. I was being disrespectful..." He spoke not paying attention to Captain Man who was helping Mikayla escape. Thank god.

"Let the hostages go Dr Maniac." I smirked, knowing he wouldn't resist trying to correct me.

"It's Minyak and you know that!" He said, angrily.

"I know! I was being disrespectful." I mimicked his voice, making him even more angry.

Before long, Mikayla had been taken outside by Captain Man, who came back in to help me fight Dr Minyak, Nurse Cohort and their goons. After 20 minutes, we had finished the fight and they all got arrested.

"Kid Danger! Captain Man! Thank you both so much for saving me and the hostages!" Mikayla hugged us.

"Of course Mikayla." Captain Man smiled.

"Wait! What about Henry?!" She began to panic.

"Don't worry! I took him home after he called the Captain Man Hotline. He's safe." Captain Man smiled again.

"Sorry to cut our little ending short but I better get home myself..." I spoke, walking off after getting one final hug from Mikayla.

"I'll take you home Mikayla." I heard Captain Man speak. I raced back home, transforming back into my normal self, sitting on the couch, waiting.

ME
Captain Man dropped me off at my house, waving as he left. I walked over to Henry's house, knocking on the front door. As soon as I finished knocking, Henry had opened the door.

"Oh thank god you're ok!" He hugged me tight.

"Yeah, thanks to Captain Man and Kid Danger..." I smiled.

"I'm so sorry that our date was cut short..." Henry apologised.

"Don't worry. I enjoyed it while it lasted." I smiled. As we stood there a little awkwardly, I felt a sudden urge. Without warning Henry, I placed my lips on his, wrapping my arms around his neck. I could feel his body loosen up as he placed his arms around my waist when he deepened the kiss. A spark went off in my heart, giving me clear signs that I was meant to be doing this. I pulled away from the kiss, hugging Henry who was shocked and happy at the same time.

"Goodnight Henry." I smiled before pecking his lips and walking off. I walked over to my front door, entering my house as I walked up to my room, laying on my bed for a brief minute before I got up and looked out my window. I watched as Henry entered his room and smiled.

I watched him celebrate the kiss that we had just shared. I also watched as he blushed for a few minutes, before moving around his room to probably get ready for bed. I began to get ready myself, hopping into bed after 15 minutes. I stared at the roof, waiting to fall asleep as I dreamt about kissing Henry over and over again, eventually falling asleep.