Chapter 14

WHO IS HARRY STYLES DATING??

While on the break from their tour, 1/5 of One Direction, Harry Styles was spotted not just once, not just twice, and definitely not just thrice out with this girl; we definitely couldn't keep count to how often Harry Styles has been spotted lately with this young woman around his hometown in Cheshire and London.

'He's literally taking her out everywhere; he's blowing his other friends off to be with her'. An inside source says.

Harry Styles was spotted out grocery shopping in London with this young lady, buying tubs and tubs of ice cream from his hometown in Cheshire, grabbing take outs and having lunch at the park and last but definitely not the least, Harry Styles was even spotted taking that young lady inside his house in London! And.. who knows what happened after that!

'They were sweet, they couldn't take their eyes off each other. I have never seen a happier Harry in ages! Am happy for him for sure'. says June, the owner of Harry's favorite ice cream shop who witnessed Harry and his new girl together.

Apparently, that young lady isn't a mystery anymore, Directioners found out who this girl was; her name? Kristine Nikki Garcia which is... not a model? not a singer? but a human being. Yes, a human being from the Philippines. For the first time in forever, Harry Styles is finally dating an actual human being and not a super barbie doll, maybe he's tired of the pretty faces? But how unfortunate for this young love, seems like everyone is not taking this relationship positively. Rough start guys.

#UglyNikki and #LeaveHarryAlone was a top worldwide trend last week when the two was spotted being cozy on a park and when they followed each other on twitter and on instagram.

As of the moment, there are only few info about Harry's lady love but that wouldn't be for long. HOLLYWOOD NOW will be watching!

WHOA. So my name is really out there in the open? I'm sorry guys but no matter what, I won't be accepting any follower requests or answering any messages. It's the only way I can maintain my privacy. I mean, I am not a celebrity, it just so happened that my *coughs* boyfriend is a celebrity.

My family and friends in the Philippines are messaging me on facebook and wherever they can contact me informing me that local entertainment news programs in the Philippines are pressing them to get me and grant an interview with them and they are willing to fly here just to get an interview with me.

WHAAAAAT!?

NO.

ABSOLUTELY NO INTERVIEWS.

Not to be rude and not that Harry doesn't want me to talk but it is my choice. I don't want anything to do with publicizing my relationship with Harry. I have seen how ugly it can get. The media, I mean; and I don't want anything to do with that.

Before I was thinking what if? what if I dated a celebrity? There's this little fantasy in my head that maybe if that happened it would be perfect. But never have I thought that those imaginations would actually happen in real life. Trust me, I'm still pinching myself if what's happening is real or not. I'm still in state of... I-HAVE-NO-IDEA-WHATS-HAPPENING here phase.

Yes, I am happy that the man of my dreams loves me too but it can also be hard, given his fans. They hate me; like a lot. I just hope they'll get over it. I mean look, I'm not a bad person. I am not a gold digger. I'm just a normal girl; and isn't that what us directioners would like Harry to date? I know I'm not perfect, I'm not even pretty and sexy at all for him; whenever I get to see myself in photographs on tabloids and entertainment news I look like a peasant near a billionaire/superstar/boybander.