Chapter 25

Nikki's POV

'Are you sure you want to go, Nikki?'. Lou asked.

'Yes, Lou. I need this. Im really sorry.' I told her with tears in my eyes.

I feel so much pain right now and all I can ever think of is hopping on a plane back to London, get all my remaining stuff there and go home to my family.

I think, if I ever saw Harry now, I wouldnt be able to handle it. It feels like my heart is being squeezed; I couldnt breathe because of the pain. It's tearing my guts out.

'Dont worry Nikki. I understand. I want to beat him up for being such a bloody arse. But please... give him another chance, I know he loves you so much. Ive never seen him that happy not until you. People make mistakes... please... he's a good person... he's just...'

'Lou... im giving him the space he needs. I know he loves me. But he still loves Taylor too. He needs to figure out whom he would give his whole heart to. Yes, he could love me more but it's painful to know that part of him still loves and couldnt resist Taylor.' I told her.

Lou was teary eyed and hugged me then she said,

'Im really sorry, Nikki. But Im still hoping you guys could patch things up.'

I didnt say anything, I just hugged her back. I dont know what to say. I'll miss Harry, I love him so much. And it's evidently true that the people who can give you so much happiness are the ones who could also give you unbearable pain.

'I'll explain everything to our agency tomorrow why you're leaving tonight.'

'Thanks, Lou. Really appreciate it.' I told her.

None of the staff knew that I will be taking off to London tonight. Even Liv and the boys didnt know. Since this afternoon, after Harry and I... broke up, I immediately packed my bags booked a ticket to London with the help of Lou.

I literally can't wait to go home and start over.

******************************
London, England

'Nikki?' Alex hugged me, surprised.

I couldnt help myself, the moment Alex hugged me, I cried my heart out. She knew then that something was wrong and it involved Harry.

'What did he do? Tell me. Im gonna call Liv... wait, hang on.' She said.

'No, dont. I dont want them to be stressed.'

'Then what happened, Nikki?'

I sat down on the couch, placed my luggage on the floor and said,

'Harry... he... slept with Taylor in LA.'

She gasped.

'What?? How did you know?'

'He told me everything. He was apologizing for what he did. But it was just too painful I couldnt bear it thats why I immediately booked a flight here.'

She then hugged me,

'What on the bloody hell was he thinking??? I knew something was wrong. Whats your plan now?'

'I dont know. I just want to go home...'

'Oh... Nikki... dont be impulsive.' She told me.

And then she continued,

...'rest now first, I know you're tired. It's going to be fine Nikki.'

'Okay thanks Alex...' I sniffed; got my luggage and went to my room. There, I didnt bother fixing all my things, I just laid down on my bed and cried. I scanned at all the pictures Harry and I took when we were together in Tokyo Disneyland, in Australia, our wacky pictures together. Those were the happy times. Then I re-read all the text messages Harry sent me since I got here...