Chapter 27

Me:

Niall, everyone here in the Philippines is going crazy! Why didnt you tell me you guys are bringing 'On The Road Again Tour' here? Lols

Niall:

Surprise ! !

It was a last minute thing ! We genuinely thought that we're only going to Singapore, Bangkok and Indonesia for the Southeast Asian leg of the tour but Philippines was a surprise for us. The company MMI LIVE paid Modest and Syco in advance so we really need to go there !! Im excited !

Me:

The concert tickets are already sold out here! So happy for you guys.

Niall:

We're still 2 months away from the concert and it's sold out? Wow Crazyyyyy !!!!
Yeah thanks nikki !.. come to our concert!

Me:

Hehe. I just told you... Tix are sold out!

Niall:

Thats too bad ! Just go to where we'll be staying anyway .. Lou misses you already. After Bangkok, we'll be going there. Cant wait ! !

Me:

Let's see

Atleast Lou misses me. I knew it... Harry has moved on. I bet he's even dating Taylor again now... or some other blonde Victoria's Secret Model.

What is it to you anyway, Nikki?

Ugh.

Staaaahp.

Niall:

Oops need to go! See ya very soon okay?!

Me:

I hope, Take care! :)

******************************

'How fast time flies! Theyre already coming here next week! are you going?' My friend Lisa asked me over a cup of coffee.

'The tickets are sold out. I cant go. And it would be awkward if I came to where they'll be staying.'
I told her.

'Why would it be? You... going there isnt about Harry right?... or is it...??'. She chuckled.

'Ssh! No. Ofcourse not.' I hissed.

'Then what are you worried about? You know what... honestly, when I saw those videos I sent you... it seems like... he still likes you. And... those songs he wrote... they were obviously about you!'

'Maybe? Maybe not? We dont know... you know... or if they were about me, those were what he was feeling at the time... maybe he has moved on now.'

'Oh! I almost forgot! I saw it on twitter that Harry has a new tattoo... it's trending... and guess what it is? It's half a heart of a broken heart.'

'What?' I asked. Confused.

'He's got a new ink. Here, wait.. i'll show you.' She brought out her phone from her bag and showed the picture of Harry's new tattoo.

Just right over his chest, half of a heart is tattoed. The other half is missing.

'You see?? So what does that mean huh? Huh??'

'I think thats not for me... i dont know..' I avoided eye contact.

She nodded and then asked,

'Are you blind?? Hmmm.. okay... You have told me that before you broke up with him, he was apologizing for what he did, right?'