Chapter 12

‘Hi, good afternoon’. Harry plainly replied.

How on earth??? He was drunk last night. I’m pretty sure he should still be sleeping by now. Why is he here? How did he? Oh, yeah… Liv. And it’s obvious that he didn’t really put that much effort coming here… he was just wearing a plain white shirt, with sleeves folded, his black ripped skinny jeans, brown boots, and a bonnet over his head.

I was so surprised that I couldn’t move.

Harry then went closer to the counter where me and Damian are standing… and… oh! Damian was still holding my hand!

I looked at Damian and it was like he didn’t seem to care if someone’s around he just continued tapping the cold towel against my hand. I pulled my hand from him because I felt awkward but he didn’t let go and I said…

‘Damian, there’s a customer’

Damian looked at Harry and said ‘Just a minute, sir’. He looked back at my hand and said; ‘Let me finish this’.

‘Take your time’. Harry said with a plain look at me. He then rested both his hands against the counter and looked at the my left hand which Damian is holding with his eyebrows furrowed.

‘You know what… here… Please, let me take your order… Damian, the first aid kit is at the bottom drawer, I’ll be the one taking Mr. Styles’ order. Move!’

‘Alright’. Damian told Alex.

So Alex went inside the counter while me and Damian moved to the nearest customer’s table with the first aid kit.

I looked at Harry which is now looking at the menu on the screen, then he suddenly turned his head to look at me, surprised, I looked away and with his deep voice he said;

‘I’ll take a Vanilla Latte to go’.

‘Right, Vanilla Latte… anything else?’

‘And her’…

‘’What her?’

‘Nikki’.

UGH! What does he want now!? Damian looked at me, confused. And I looked at him too with my I-DON’T-KNOW-FACE.

‘What does that One Direction dude want from you? You know him? Personally?’

‘I have no idea… And, yeah… I kind of know him’

‘How? Nevermind… You’re coming?’

‘We have work to do here so I won’t’ I told him after he finished putting bandage around my hand.

‘I’m the Manager here, and I say, you come’.

Alex interrupted. We didn’t noticed that she was already standing beside us; looking all cheery.

‘Come on! Harry Styles wants you to come with him! Do you have any idea how many women would throw themselves at him? When Harry Styles wants you to come with him, just come! Come on Nikki! He’s waiting at his car… right there. Go!’

‘But we have-‘

‘She doesn’t want to… Alex’. Damian interjected.

‘Oh don’t be such an ass Damian!’

Alex pulled me out of my seat, removed my apron and said…

‘What is up with you and Harry huh? He was staring at you the whole time! Give me the deets later okay? Grab your bag and go!’

‘Okay… I’ll be back soon’. I told her and grabbed my bag.

‘You take care’ Damian told me and went back to the counter. I smiled at him and said ‘Yeah, thanks’.