Chapter 21

Harry's POV

'Where's Nikki?' I asked Liv the moment he slid inside the car with me.

'She's with Lou together with the other staff members.

'Is she alright?'

'Dont worry. She's fine.' He assured me.

I let out a sigh, of relief, of annoyance... I dont even know. The whole fucking flight Im on a seperate plane and I couldnt even do anything about it. And now she's on a seperate car. How fucking fortunate is that.

'Harry I can see youre not in the mood, and I know why. I just want you to know that she's fine. Really.' Liv told me.

'Yeah maybe it's fine with her but it isnt for me.' I answered.

'You know that this would eventually happen right? You guys need to do this. I mean... look at this...' Liv handed me his phone and then I saw the tweets that was directed at Nikki.

...'and you're not even official yet.' He added.

@Hendallshippers

Im sure that whore @NikkiGarcia is just there to suck @Harry_Styles dick. Oops! #sorrynotsorry

@Thatboyismine94Styles

@NikkiGarcia BACK OFF!!!!!!! IM TELLING YOU! U NEED TO BACK OFF FROM @Harry_Styles YOU BITCH!!!

@Jamesdeandaydream

Guess what @NikkiGarcia, @Harry_Styles is still fucking @taylorswift13 #haylorshippersforever

@SamSmithberger

You guys need to stop harassing @NikkiGarcia it's not her fault if @Harry_Styles is maybe inlove with her. We dont know the whole story.

Yes. One positive tweet. I logged on to my account and favorited it, Retweeted it, and followed that person. You are an angel @SamSmithberger. Loads of thanks.

Then I tweeted,

@Harry_Styles

@NikkiGarcia I LOVE YOU.

*tweet sent*

Yes, Im a rebel.

'What did you do?' Liv asked. Suspicious.

'Nothing.'

'Did you just?' He checked his phone and logged on twitter to see my account.

Oh yes. Feast your eyes Liv, feast your eyes everyone. Feast. your. eyes.

'Oh. I thought you tweeted her or something.' He seems relieved.

'Ehmm... I did.'

'You didnt...'

'What?' I grabbed his phone again, checked my profile and...

@Harry_Styles

Australia, it's nice to be back. So excited for the shows. All the love. H

Where is my original tweet.

This is not my fucking tweet.

'This is not my tweet, Liv.' I told him, irritated.

...'My retweet was removed, even the tweet I favorited.' I continued.

'Bloody hell, Modest got your account.'

'Fuck. They can do that?'

'You'll never know what technology can do... next thing you know you'll be able to smell pictures of food from your phone.' He joked and then said,