Chapter 17

'Relax'. Harry told me, then he held my hand and squeezed it assuring me that it's okay.

'They're my pals, and I'm sure they'll like you'. He added.

'I hope so'. I smiled, and then Harry opened the door of his house to welcome his friends.

Whoa. What? Ed Shee-- Ed Sheeran?! Spell Starstruck?? That's ME.
Ahh. Okay dont freak out Nikki.

Followed by Niall, Liam with Sophia, Louis with Eleonor, Zayn with Perrie, Lou, and Liv. Nick Grimshaw was here as well along with his supermodel friends. Wow, they're really pretty, and gorgeous, and hot and theyre like fresh out from the magazines. How did I end up with these people again? Oh, because of this curly haired guy over here holding my hand.

'Hi mate!' Ed greeted Harry and he looked at me, smiled and said
'So she's the one you've been talking about nonstop?' He teased.

'Thanks mate' Harry replied.

'It's true Nikki, he wouldnt shut up when it comes to you. I think he doesnt even need to introduce you. I know you already. Anyway, I'm Ed. Lovely to finally meet you'. He told me with a chuckle.

'Hi, nice to meet you'. I smiled and we shaked hands.

'Hey, we'll get back to you later, mate'. Harry told Ed.

He then placed his right arm around my waist and went to introduce me to all of his friends.

Okay so far so good... Louis and Zayn finally smiled at me. Harry was busy fooling around with Niall and Ed in the living room while Sophia and Eleonor were laughing at them. Victoria and Paige together with Kate were at the kitchen raiding Harry's fridge. They eat a lot but they're supermodels i mean this is just unfair. Ugh.
Suddenly while I'm in the kitchen slicing the cake to put in the dining area, Zayn and Louis approached me...

'Can we talk to you for a second?' Zayn asked.

'Uhmm yeah sure. I'll just place this at the table'.

'Oh here ya go... let me help ya'. Louis then grabbed the cake from me and placed it at the dining table.

'Shall we?' Louis was smiling at me and gesturing me to go outside.

We went in the garden and there Louis and Zayn apoligized for being quite judgemental about me before. They told me they were protective of Harry because they treat him as their younger brother.

'He is mature for his age but ya know, he's still fragile. And when we saw how hurt he was because of what happened we literally were mad at you. And we're sorry about that'. Louis told me.

Then Zayn added,
'We know Harry thinks that we dont like you for him and we talked about that already... you know... whoever makes Harry happy, we'd gladly respect that and for now you make him happy so we support that'.

For now?

Oh, nevermind.

'I really am sorry about what happened too and I understand both of you as well. It was all just a complete misunderstanding and I couldnt be more happier now that me and Harry are okay. Don't worry, I'll do whatever I can to keep your brother happy. His happiness is mine too'. I told them.

'Thanks Nikki for understanding and... again, we really are sorry'. Louis told me.

'No problem. Im glad we were able to talk'.

'Friends?' Zayn stretched out his hand and we shook hands. Then Louis hugged me.

Finally. No awkward air around us. I really thought I wouldnt be able to talk to them because they resent me after what happened.