Chapter 7

‘Mom, I uhh... honestly don’t know how did all of this happen, but I met him on the internet, I’m sorry I know you might be thinking I’m a flirty, easy girl but—‘

‘YOU SHOULD GO! GO THERE! GO GET HIM! CONGRATULATIONS!’ Mom told me overjoyed.

I actually thought my mom and my dad would be mad at me because of Harry asking for their permission to take me to London with him and because of everything that is happening; I thought that they will be shocked… well yes, maybe they’re shocked but they’re shocked in a good way? They’re jumping up and down and can’t stop smiling!

Whaaaaat?

 ‘Mom, Congratulations? What? Am I really hearing this from you? We’re just friends! Dad? Are you guys mad at me?’

I didn’t tell them that I’m already his secret girlfriend for I know they will over react. Over react with delight.

‘Why should we? We’re happy for you, Go ahead and be a 21 years old. Just know your limitations alright? We know you won’t do something that will disappoint us. We trust you’ My dad calmly told me, smiling. And then he went outside and seated in the balcony; drank coffee and continued to water his plants.

Ugh. He is totally supporting this.

Dad… Mom… Anton… Seriously?

They are happy, I think even beyond overjoyed that I am friends with Harry and I know exactly the reason why, he’s Harry Styles! Now I really don’t have any reason to not go.

I am screwed.

I am trapped.

 If I didn’t go and if I sent back what Harry will be sending me, he will be demanding for a payment; then if I went ahead and hopped on that freaking plane, I have no escape, he’s gonna find out who I really am.

Pleaaase! If this is a dream, someone wake me up! NOW!

‘Mom, Dad! How can you allow me to go overseas with someone you barely even know?’

‘How can they not allow you? Look at all these!’ My brother pointed at the boxes Harry sent for them.

That’s shallow! Just because Harry sent them gifts they will allow me to fly there? If they only knew that I will be dead if they permitted me to go there. Goodbye my dear family, I’ll be dead once the plane landed in London.

‘He sure knows how to please the parents, huh’ My brother added. And I just rolled my eyes at him.

Then my mom told me; ‘Listen, Well, yes… It’s huge that you’re friends with him but more than that, I think you’re special to him, He wouldn’t bother to send all these and fly you there if he doesn’t care about you’.

‘But mom—‘

‘No more buts, go… you’re old enough, don’t act like you’re a teenager, you’re a big girl now and we know you can handle yourself; it’s just a vacation. We know you’re a brave girl, besides, you have been dreaming to go there since who knows when… right? You’ll be able to face him no matter what. Just think like you won the lottery, okay honey?’

‘She’s just afraid that Harry won’t like her if he saw her face to face, HA HA!’ My brother teased, and I threw my slippers at him.

‘Hey!’

‘Then, Shut up!’ I shouted.

My brother is right, I am more than afraid, I’m terrified, I’m in state of panic and shock. I feel like I messed up big time.