Chapter 4

I can’t contain my happiness. I don’t know what else could make me happier more than this. All my life I’ve been looking for this, to be in love.

Yes, I am in love; finally.

 And what made it more wonderful is that I am in love with Harry. Not because he is THE Harry Styles but because he is Harry Styles. I didn’t ever thought that I would be able to even talk to him; well, yes, given the fact that I am indeed a Directioner of course I would like to meet him and all the other boys in the band but that was just in my wildest dream I kept thinking ‘Naaaah it’s never going to happen’… But here, now is Harry talking, chatting, occasionally flirting with me? And he even told me he liked me? How on earth did that happened? Maybe it’s just a dream?

buzz… buzz

bigbrownbootsUK: Did I take too long?

Nah. This is definitely not a dream. How many times do I have to tell that to myself?

bigbrownbootsUK: have you been waiting for me?

 Kind of? Ofcourse I was waiting for you! But I need to keep it cool. Hmmm…

Nikki_Garcia: No. Kidding! Anyways, Hi, how are you?

bigbrownbootsUK: Good, now. :)

Nikki_Garcia: That’s good to know. Do you have any shows today?

bigbrownbootsUK: None. It’s our off today, I’m at my mum’s, so we have all the time to talk and even video call!

Oh no. NO NO NO Please you did not just say that! Video call? No! What to do? This is it. I’m busted.

bigbrownbootsUK: Unless you don’t want to? It’s fine with me I’d rather chat though. I look dead tired, sorry.

Thank God.

Nikki_Garcia: It’s fine, No worries. When is your next show?

bigbrownbootsUK: Tomorrow

Nikki_Garcia: So you only got a day for a break. You should be sleeping, take a rest, you got another big day tomorrow.

bigbrownbootsUK: I wanna talk to you first…

I think my heart skipped a beat for a second. You, Harry you.

And how nice, my playlist is playing the song ‘Once in a lifetime’ by Freestyle

I’LL LISTEN TO MY HEART THIS TIME,

PUT MY HEART BEFORE MY MIND…

It won’t hurt to make him listen to it too right? This is exactly what I feel about him right now; I wanna tell him how I feel through a song, so…

Nikki_Garcia: Okay, Hmm… can you take a sec and listen to this? It’s a Filipino song though, I hope you like it. I’m listening to it now

And I gave him the link of the song… I hope he likes it. And I hope he gets the message.

bigbrownbootsUK: ofcourse

hmm... tell me what you think Harry...

Oh this is taking too long...

It has been 10 minutes and 10 minutes is like 10 years to me! What now? Did he like it? Did he understand the message and maybe he was thinking that I’m taking it way too seriously now? Oh, the stress!

He is not replying.

Wow, he is not replying.

Another 5 minutes passed…