Chapter 10

A week has passed; Luckily, Liv found a place for me to stay. Liv has a cousin in the city that has a vacant room, Liv told me that she owns a little café as well so instead of paying my one month rent to her, she just prefers me to help out in her café instead. So I agreed, in fact, I’ll agree to almost anything just so I could check out of this hotel room.

I also was able to skype with my family last night and I showed them my room just so I could show them that I’m at least doing fine; they thought that the room was too extravagant so they asked me if I could thank Harry for them for taking good care of me. As if he cares… but, I told them no problem so they won’t worry.

‘Liv, thank you. Really’

‘No worries, Alex needs someone to be with too in her flat’.

‘Alex?’

‘Yes, Alexa… she’s scared to be by herself in her flat; her sister left for New York to pursue her fashion design ambition so Alex is really looking for someone to share the flat with her.

‘I see’.

It has been a week since ‘THAT’ happened and even if Liv dropped by once last week in my hotel room to check if I was okay, he didn’t talked about Harry, and I myself didn’t asked about him too. It’s hard for me to ask because I know Harry doesn’t care about me anymore, I know he’ll do well without me. He never messaged me in my ‘SHAKE app’ anymore, not even once during that whole week. So I was sure, that he has moved on.

Although I want to know if he’s doing fine after what happened, I tried my best not to ask about him. Well, at least I managed not to ask for a week…

‘Liv? Uhmm… How’s he doing?’

Liv seemed surprised by my question but he knew exactly who I was asking…

‘I thought you’re never gonna ask… he’s a wreck, Nikki… he doesn’t want to talk about you. I’m sorry’.

‘You don’t have to say sorry Liv. I knew this would happen’.

‘At least now he’s aware of the truth about you’.

‘Yeah… uhmm… what happened to his uh, you know… to his hand? In the concert, I saw it… was he injured?’

‘Ah, that… he punched the wall; he thought he could whack it. He’s an idiot’. He joked; while he helped me put my luggage in his car. And when we got inside, he started the car and continued;

‘Seriously though, Nikki, after what happened, he didn’t want to come out on stage, and he kind of was injured yeah, because he tried to break down a wall… The boys just talked to him and his sister Gemma so he could calm down and perform that night’.

WHAT?? Gemma was there? Right, I really should hide… even his family hates me now.

‘I bet they hate me’.

‘Maybe? If they do, you can’t really blame them you know… Harry didn’t take it too well… Actually, when I got back from dropping you off that night, I saw the phone he gave you, he literally smashed it in the floor… but I don’t know, I haven’t heard them mentioned you after what happened’.

I wasn’t able to speak with what I heard; I don’t know what to say… all I could ever think of saying is sorry.

‘Liv, I’m really sorry. Maybe Harry got mad at you because of me’.

‘He’s not. He just doesn’t want me to mention your name in front of him’.

‘Oh’. That’s how mad Harry is at me; that even a single mention of my name could piss him off.