Chapter 20

Nikki's POV

'Babe, come on it's going to be fun I promise.'

'Harry, please... I told you about this right? You promised you wouldnt use your connections for me.'

'I did not! Well, sort of... but Lou sees a potential in you. She told me you could be a great addition for their team; The Book Agency is definitely the place for you. You just style artists for magazine shoots and music video shoots. Sometimes you style models for runway shows on your downtime. You get to do what you love and tour with us at the same time... now that the second leg of our tour is about to kick off... please... babe accept the job... pleaaase.' He told me on the other line.

I sighed. While I was cleaning the tables at the cafe.

'What about my job back home?'

'You could just email your resignation. I could fix all your papers and working visa. Pleeaaase. This will be great. This job will be a learning experience for you. And we could be together during our tour 'cause we are The Book Agency's clients. You do what you love, style and travel and.... ehmmm you get to style me.' By the sound of his voice, I know that he is totally smirking right now.

...'babe, this is perfect 'cause... ehmmm... I get to do what I love, singing while you get to do what you love too... styling... and we get to do what we love with who we love. Living the dream together.' He continued.

'Sounds poetic huh?' I joked.

'Sounds a perfect thing for us... anyways, seriously... please consider accepting this job'.

'I'll think about it'. I answered.

'Alright. I'll tell them you'll be considering this.'

'Mmkay. Bye.'

'Bye, love you'

'Love you.' I blushed.

Gaaaah tempting! But I love my job back home, it is the job that I have prayed for. The job that I got because of my skills. And not because I am the girlfriend of Harry. I know he asked them to offer me the job. Lou Teasdale told me that Harry was persistent in convincing her to take me on board. She told me about it cause she finds it cute that Harry was convincing her for weeks like a kid asking his mom to buy him an expensive toy.

'He wants to take you everywhere with him. If that isnt sweet to you, I dont know what is!' Lou told me over a cup of coffee with Eleonor when they visited me at The Nest.

'He knows youre about to go home and now he's pressing to get you to be with him on the whole tour. I know you're an editorial assistant on a fashion magazine back in the Philippines yeah? So I think you wont have a hard time adjusting. Why dont you try it? Oh, and dont tell him I told you.' She chuckled.

Who wouldnt wanna tour with the biggest boyband in the world? Plus, getting to do and learn what you like with the one you love along the way is definitely the perfect thing to happen. I would take it in a heartbeat. But I just worry about what the people might say.

Yes.

Pathetic. I know.

They might think I am using Harry for my own cause. I dont want that to happen.

I would love to have the job but I love my job back home as well. If I took this styling gig, I would without a doubt miss writing. It is the job I wanted even back in highschool.

Not only that, I miss home already.

'Taylor's here in London and we know why. She's trying to get Harry back. Ugh. It's getting old. Really. Not that she's a bitch or what, she's really lovely but I think it's time to let themselves move on. I can see that Harry is trying his best to avoid her and distract himself from her that's why he insists of getting you to come with him on the next leg of the tour...'