Chapter 22

Nikki's POV

'Nikki, would you mind getting me coffee?.' Miranda asked with a smile.

Oh for goodness sake, There's way too many bell boys and waiters in this hotel... couldnt you just ask them to get you your darn coffee? But ofcourse, I cant say no to Miranda, Im a part of their staff and crew. Most importantly, I dont want them to think that just because Im Harry's girlfriend, I can do whatever I want... besides, looking on the brighter side, maybe she likes to order me around because she trusts me enough to do her errands so...

'Uhh, no... not at all. Here's your laundry Miranda.' I answered as I placed her clothes on her bed.

'Ohh... please.. please.. Nikki, you could put them on the cabinet.' She pointed, while she is busy texting and answering calls. So I went ahead to place her wardrobe inside the cabinet.

'Yes, hello... This is Miranda from Modest. Oh... yeah well the boys have a tight schedule. They'll perform tonight at allphones arena and that will be their last performance here in Australia, after the gig we'll go straight to Japan so I dont think they can make it for the interview. Yes... yes... oh... yeah i understand. Yes... certainly. Well, I'll update you when we have time. Alright. It's a pleasure talking to you as well. Have a lovely day.' Then she heavily breathed as she placed her phone beside her bed and lighted a cigarette.

'Oh... Nikki, White Chocolate Mocha. Venti. Starbucks. Thanks very much.' She smiled.

'Sure, Miranda.'

******************************

Harry's POV

I knocked on the door bringing a box of pizza with a rose on my mouth. I just want to spend some time with my girl. 1 hour, 30 minutes, even 10 minutes will do. Yes we do see each other when she sets up my clothes but other than that... she and I have been really busy. Me working on promoting our upcoming album, documentary film and touring with the boys, and her styling me and doing most of the errands for Miranda.
Sometimes when she's fixing up my clothes, she's too busy that she forgets to talk to me. She will just bring me the clothes I'll wear and rush out to do Miranda's fucking errands.

'Heyyy. Whaaaat?' She laughed the moment she opened the door and saw me biting a rose.

I tried to speak but the rose will fall off so she grabbed the rose from my mouth while chuckling.

'Good afternoon Miss, may I have the honor of eating this pizza with you?' I asked, comicaly bending my back to a bow.

'Uhmm... yes you may, Mr. Styles.' She smiled and then completely opened the door to let me in.

'Where's Lou?' I asked.

'She went out for coffee and some quick city tour with Eleonor and Sophia.'

'They didnt invite you?'

'They did, Actually. But I'll be doing some stuff today thats why I couldnt come with them.'

'For Miranda?' I am starting to get really annoyed with Miranda.
'Yeah. It's good dont you think? She likes me to do things for her so that means she kind of trusts me.' She told me.

'Or she's up to something. Since day one of the tour, she has really been testing my patience. I dont like it when she orders you around just because she's the marketing manager.'

'Harry, it's fine with me. I work for The Book Agency now so it's part of my job.'

'Thats the point. She's from fucking modest, baby. Dont let her order you around like youre her servant. Because youre not. youre my girlfriend.' I could go on and on but I didnt wanna spoil this moment for us. Lou is out with Eleonor and Sophia so that means I could really spend some time with her before our last concert tonight.