Chapter 3

...Yes, I like you.

What? is this guy kidding? Don't use that joke on me I might take it seriously. Just. NO. 

Nikki_Garcia: Uhmm, Okaaay... Edward Riley, just thought I should state your name cause I think you forgot it. Haha!

bigbrownbootsUK: I told you, I'm being serious.

bigbrownbootsUK: bigbrownbootsUK sent you a picture message!

And when I opened the pic, it is the actual Harry Styles selfie in the same room that he was in from the feet selfie he sent me.

I tried to look at the picture over and over again trying to find for a proof that its is not real, but the way he posed at that pic, all smiles being cute with his right thumb up, his back infront of the television which still plays UP ALL NIGHT, it looks legit. I still tried to convince myself though that it is not real and so I went to Google and typed in 'Harry Styles room selfie' and all I saw was his selfie with his fans nothing like the picture that the bigbrownbootsUK sent me. I looked at the pic again thinking maybe I just saw it wrong and there, again is Harry Styles being the cutest thing ever. I read our conversations again and again cause maybe I just read them wrong? but, No... it was real. Was it photoshop? No it wasn't, how can someone photoshop that fast and that clean? Plus, with the pics I saw from google, I haven't seen him pose like that. I know, cause I'm a directioner (haaa!) 

I felt my phone buzzed about 2 or 3 times and I know that's him but I can't move my fingers, I can't breathe. Then after a few minutes, I managed to compose myself and check his message. And it turns out they were picture messages. First pic, was Harry pretending to choke Liam and Liam acting like he can't breathe, Second pic was Harry pretending to punch Zayn in the face and Zayn pointing at Harry with an annoyed face.

bigbrownbootsUK: That's what they get for being your crushes.

I was literallty shocked and I was screaming, jumping up and down but my brother told me I was being weird so I stopped and looked at the pic again, googled 'Harry Styles and Liam Payne choke', 'Harry and Zayn punch' but nothing like those pics appeared.

It's real. It's him. It's Harry Styles. The Harry Styles that I see on music videos, award shows, entertainment news, blogs, on tumblr, the Harry Styles that has almost 20 million followers on twitter; I am actually chatting with Harry Edward Styles all these time. How can this be real? And it turns out he's really sweet and a bit child like. This can't really be happening right? I literally can't remember how many times I've repeated to ask that question in my head. But it's really happening, I can't believe I'm actually talking to him; Yes, I am thrilled that I got to talk to Harry Styles of One Direction but beneath all that I am overwhelmed that we vibe together and he likes me? Even before he told me he was Harry Styles, I liked talking to him. We have the same likes, we have the same weird sense of humor and we never have a dull moment whenever we chat.

I composed myself and replied to him with;

Nikki_Garcia: Stop doing that! I love them! and Edward Riley? seriously?

bigbrownbootsUK: Ahhhh, Now, I will do it for real! :) But in all seriousness, I'm sorry I told you a different name. I had to do it or I won't be able to talk to someone normally. Forgive me. I know that's a terrible thing to do but I hope you understand.

What can I say? I have no right to be mad at him. I didn't change my name but I changed my face. That's much more terrible. I should have just posted a feet selfie as well not this actress' pic! He likes that girl, not me! But deep inside I was hoping that he likes my personality more than what he sees on the picture. Haaah, you wish Nikki.