Chapter 13

CHAPTER 13

The next day, I woke up earlier than expected because I told myself that I need to wake up earlier for Alex wakes up early; so I could help her prepare breakfast or help her with what she does like house chores in the morning. And so I was out of my room at about 8 am and saw Alex toasting bread and scrambling eggs for our breakfast.

‘Hey, you’re early! Good morning!’ Alex greeted.

‘Yeah, uhmm… Good morning, need a hand there?’

‘Oh.. okay, yeah.. sure! Here you go, grab some eggs do whatever you want with them, scramble, sunny side up, boil…’

‘Alright… got it’. And I decided to just make some scrambled eggs, added a bit of salt, pepper and mayo and there you go. My signature scrambled egg that I used to do back at home. Well this would be perfect if this was paired with ‘sinangag’ or popularly known as ‘fried rice’ our staple foodstuff in the Philippines; but because there isn’t any rice to fry, I’d settle with a toasted bread.

‘So you and Harry, huh?’ Alex told me while she was putting her toast to her plate.

I blushed a bit at what she told me remembering Harry’s kiss from yesterday at the park, our little Mcdonalds lunch, his back hug, him telling me that he loves me in the flesh and on twitter last night telling me to not mind the hate that I was receiving.

‘Uhmm… yeah’ is all I can say with a smile on my face.

‘Do you even know the implication of this? The gravity of this situation? You are dating Harry Styles!’ she told me wide eyed as she poured an orange juice to her glass and sat beside me.

‘Hmm, I kind of not think about it you know… just… whatever happens, happens. As of now, it is what it is’. I told her.

Alex nodded and said,

‘Well, I tell you, it’s going to be really hard, not that I dated a celebrity in the past or something but… any person in the world will know that the kind of relationship you’re in is gonna be complicated, given his hoards of fans you know they’re like an army. Especially if they knew who you were. You guys can’t keep your relationship as a secret forever. They will know, eventually. And once that happened, I can’t imagine what will happen to you. You’ll lose your privacy’.

‘Yeah, I know’. I told her while I drank my orange juice. She’s right. She’s absolutely right.

‘Soooo, what are your plans? Will you both keep it or go public with it?’

‘We haven’t really talked about it at the moment, but… his fans, they found out about me already and they have been sending me hate on twitter’.

‘Whaaat?! That fast?’

‘Yeah I don’t know it just happened, we were out at the park yesterday, and when I went online last night, it was chaos’.

‘I told you! what was Harry thinking? Of all the places? He took you to a park? Packed with people? Does Harry know about this?’

‘He just wanna do some normal stuff you know, just what normal people do… and yes he does, he just told me to not mind them’.

‘Well this is crazy, but I am happy for you guys, I wish you all the best! Stay in love! You’re going out with him today right? What time will he pick you up?’

‘I am, he told me before or after lunch?...’

‘What are you doing!? You should go and get dressed!’

‘Okay, by the way, thanks for your concern, I appreciate it’.

‘No worries! I know we just met, but you absolutely feel like my sister already and if he hurt you, I’m gonna throw hot coffee all over his face even if he’s Harry Styles tell him that!’ She joked.