Chapter 6

So technically, I’m his girl now.

 His secret girlfriend; I must say.

I asked him if anyone on the road with him knew about us, and he told me that it’s only his hair stylist Lou Teasdale and his sister Gemma who knows about our ‘relationship’ and the boys only knew that he’s got someone special at the moment. As to his management and the fans, well, they have no idea at all; I understand why he wants to keep ‘us’ private. I, myself doesn’t want to get all the fans and the management know about us because if that happened, everything will be out in the open including me being some kind of a ‘poser’.

I even had a dream that I was being chased by his fans while they were yelling ‘fake!’, ‘loser!’, ‘catfish!’, ‘you are such a poser, how dare you fool harry!’ and Harry was just watching me run off from the outburst of his fans with a smirk on his face while he’s having a drink with tons of beautiful, dashing, blonde models. Well, thank god those were just from my bad dream. Then on the other hand, I dreamt of being on a plane with Harry hanging out with his fans and they were all so nice taking pictures, eating ice cream, having fun. Oh, dreams.

It has been two weeks now since I agreed to be his girl; and so far, so good, I think. He’s always exhausted to have a video call because of their tours and perfume, dvd and merchandise launches which is a good thing for me. So we just exchange voice recordings and pictures of our favorite things, food, and even videos of our pets eating or playing around with us. I sent him knock knock jokes and pick up lines that he can use on stage; he doesn’t want to admit that his jokes are lame but he still end up using my jokes anyway. I know because he sends me video clips every time he uses my knock knock jokes, I told him to send them for copyright purposes so I won’t file a case against him for plagiarism. Ha ha.

He’s always sweet and thoughtful, he kept saying he liked me but he never really told me he loved me. Well, I never told him that I loved him too although I know that I do.

 I just really want him to say it first. Plus, I don’t say I LOVE YOUs a lot; even my family and friends know that. I don’t know why, but I think love is a different thing. It’s deeper; stronger, it’s more intense than liking someone. So it’s really hard for me to say it and if I told him I love him first and he didn’t say I love you back, I think I will be jumping off a building. That’s extreme, but yeah.

 Anyways, Of course I and him could be a bit busy but we do everything we can to talk once or twice a day. He told me that his sister Gemma and Lou can’t wait to meet me, and I was excited to meet them too, but then I remembered, NO WAY; I know you know what I mean.

We imagined if ever we met we will be having road trips, just discovering new restaurants around; he promised to take me to his favorite spots in his hometown and in London. If only I could actually do that with him then that would be my dream come true.

So everything is the way I wanted it to be when this happened,

Buzz… buzz…

bigbrownbootsUK: Hi love, I’m very much looking forward to see you, my private plane will come and fetch you there, I’m sorry I couldn’t come because of my schedule but everything is set when you come here, you don’t need to worry about anything my assistant fixed it for you. See you in a few days. I am more than excited to see you.

NOOOO!!!!! Now it’s really happening! Should I tell him the truth now? This has gone overboard. I should end this now…

No… I can’t? Why can’t I? Whyyyyyyyyy!

Maybe I’ll find a way?

Think of a way Nikki! THINK! THINK!

Oh yes! My job, I have a job here. That should be a valid reason right?