Chapter 2

He is expecting to see this gorgeous girl which turned out to be an actress in our country, the Philippines.

Smells like catfish? Hey, I can explain! Okay, going back to that app 'SHAKE'  I wasn't really serious about it I just wanna play around and talk to different people because I was bored without the possibility of bringing out in the open my identity. Well I have my legit name and email but not the face, I'm not that confident enough to have my face seen anywhere in the world whenever I shake my phone and so, I had the face of Julia Barretto an actress in our country and oh, did I mention a commercial model as well; she is extremely pretty she's like a barbie doll, porcelein skin, big eyes and a long silky black hair. She's the IT Girl in our country. Totally far from me, like, miles and miles apart. Well, yes I'm not ugly but I'm not pretty as well; I'm just a normal looking girl that no one gets attracted to maybe because their standard of beauty don't match with what I have. Anyways, while I was shaking, I stumbled to this account which was named 'bigbrownbootsUK' and has a display pic of a feet wearing a pair of old brown boots. I was about to shake again when that brown boots something messaged me.

bigbrownbootsUK: Hi, where are you from?

I did think twice before I answered but sine my ultimate purpose why I downloaded this app is to talk to people; and since I'm a fan of the 1975, Ellie Goulding, One Direction (I'm a Directioner, btw) and Kate Middleton... I replied to him. I replied because I thought we could talk about alot, I can ask him tons of questions about how its like living there in the other side of the world cause I dream of going there too one say so he could just give me how it feels like to be there atleast...

Nikki_Garcia: Philippines, how are you?

bigbrownbootsUK: Good, Thank you. Philippines? Cool. Heard it's a nice place.

Nikki_Garcia: It is, But not as beautiful as your country.

bigbrownbootsUK: Yours is a beauty as well. Although I've never been there, friends told me it's a nice place to get lost to. 

Well, he seems nice that's why we continued to talking and talking. We talked about a lot. I had no idea then who he was... he wasn't asking for any pic that is why I didn't asked for one too. Sounds crazy but it felt like we just enjoyed talking to each other and I feel like it would be rude of me to ask a pic first cause he's so nice to talk to. Days turned into weeks and we still enjoyed talking to each other. We talked about anything under the sun, turns out he's also a fan of the 1975 and Kings of Leon. And I just played along with him when he's flirting cause it seems fun and I was bored so... I told him how much I wanted to go to the UK its one of my dreams and he told me he would love to see me there. I told him I would be his tour guide for free if he went to the Philippines and he agreed to tour me around his country as well in the future. 

bigbrownbootsUK: sent a picture message! 

The pic he sent me were his feet AGAIN; now with black socks and his semi hairy legs facing the television and he's watching UP ALL NIGHT the concert/documentary/movie of One Direction. I'm a directioner and I did not expect a 20 year old guy would watch it. I find it kinda weird and funny at the same time, well atleast we're both Directioners. Ha ha.

Nikki_Garcia: Haha, What are you?12? Just kidding!

bigbrownbootsUK: I'm a decent 20 year old lad I told you and there's nothing wrong with what I'm watching! 

Nikki_Garcia: Alright, alright kiddo! I'm still a year older than you so stop using that tone on me! And yes, there's nothing wrong with them I like them actually they seem funny and cool.

bigbrownbootsUK: Who do you like most? I like HARRY!

Nikki_Garcia: Really now? HAHAHA. I like ZAYN and LIAM! 

bigbrownbootsUK: You don't like Harry? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :(

Nikki_Garcia: sad face? haha!

bigbrownbootsUK: Hey, I'm being serious now.

Nikki_Garcia: I can't believe we're talking about this now and I can't believe you're serious about me not liking Harry Styles! What!? :D

bigbrownbootsUK: Maybe because I want you to like him.

Nikki_Garcia: I like Zayn and Liam, Harry is cool though satisfied now? huh? :)

bigbrownbootsUK: I want you to like Harry Styles because Harry Styles likes you.

And then I froze. 

What?

I read it again, maybe I just read it wrong? or maybe he just mistyped his name?

but... 'I want you to like Harry Styles because Harry Styles likes you'.

Nikki_Garcia: Harry Styles likes me? okaaayy...

bigbrownbootsUK: Yes, I like you.