Chapter 16

Harry's POV

Miranda... right. I bet she saw the snaps already.

Me:

Yep?

Miranda Fern - Modest

What was that again Harry? Haven't we talked already?

Knew it. With a sigh, I answered...

Me:

I dont mean to be rude Miranda, but I think you have to deal with it. I have a girlfriend. And I see nothing wrong in watching a movie with my girlfriend.

Emphasizing the word girlfriend.

Miranda Fern - Modest

She's your girl; we get that. But you have to quit being seen in public with her. You were snapped holding her hand, defending her from the paps it's too much already Harry. We have to prevent the damage it may cause if you went full on public with that girl. The band's market is because you're the fan's boys. I don't think they're ready for another member, especially you, to be off the market.

Me:

They'll get over it.

Miranda Fern - Modest

Oh, absolutely. And once they got over it, I am sure they'll get over you and the boys. One Direction will be over. Once the fans got over you..
It's over. I tell you. There are many talented bands out there that are just waiting for a break. We need to strike the iron while it's hot. You get me? You guys cant be here forever but you need to stay as long as possible. It's what you want right? This is your dream. Think about how hard you and the boys fought just to be where you guys are now.

What did she say? I wasnt listening.

Miranda Fern - Modest

Harry you there?

Me:

Yes, okay.

Miranda Fern - Modest

Think about it.

Me:

Okay.

Why cant things be much simpler.

The boys make me happy. The fans absolutely without a doubt makes me happy. Where we are now makes me happy. And she makes me... I dont know, happy? Angry? Pissed, loved, alive; mixed emotions really. And I've never felt that before about someone. Sure, I fell inlove before, but not like this intense feeling I have for her now, last time I was inlove, it was chaos. It almost ruined mine and Taylor's career.

Why do I have to choose? Why do I always need to give up something. Why me.

If I chose my career, I know I'm going to loose her. But if I chose her, I'm going to lose myself. This is where I want to be. Eversince, I have always pictured myself singing my heart out in stadiums. Before One Direction, I didnt know exactly, I had no idea where I'm going. I planned to study law, sociology, bio engineering, business... I considered a lot because I dont know what to do. But when I started singing, it was pure magic. I knew then that this is what i want to do for the rest of my life. I just want to keep singing more and more.

Why cant things just go together smoothly.

Sometimes this evil thought crosses my head where I just leave her behind and not care about her which I flawlessly did with some other flings I had but whenever I imagine what she might feel if I did that... it breaks me apart. Not that she cant make it without me, I know she can; she's one strong girl; But the thought of her moving on with life without me; her... maybe ending up with that fucking fuck Damian, hurts me. Whenever I imagine not being able to see and talk to her anymore.. It shatters me.