― twenty eight.

❝i knew it all along

i knew it all along. it's time for a long preparation
sakusa y/n

EXCHANGE EVENT

y/n stood still, unamused. few moments after the event started, some unwanted guests decided to show up. now she walking around with osamu by her side, trying to search for the curses.

osamu glanced at the girl, her aura was still suffocating the atmosphere. he knew this would happen and yet those stupid idiots ignored it and proceed with the plan. he was glad that miwa was kinda refused the idea.

on the other side, y/n was distracted by her thoughts. she knew that she wasn't like this before but the heavy guts in her was unbearable. very unbearable. she let out a frustrated sigh for the tenth time. y/n then stopped her movement and looked straight forward.

"osamu" y/n called out.

"hm?" he answered.

y/n gripped her katanas slightly and glanced at the male.

"go somewhere safe, and don't come back. something is up and i don't feel good about it" she unsheathed her weapons.

osamu frowned, clearly against her words "n/n, i want to help you".

"... unregistered special grade curses. that blue b!tch again..." if you're wondering where the hell is junpei? don't worry, he was at his dorm to take some rest after sh!t happened in his life.

"special grade? how do you-" a dark veil appeared on the sky, wrapping the whole ground.

with a sharp instinct, y/n pulled osamu closer and quickly went out of the veil. a red tint on his cheeks by the girl's action but y/n didn't noticed it. she continued pulling osamu by his wrist, dashing towards the main building.

three adults were running on the white pavement and saw the two teenager. y/n made an eye contact with the blindfolded male.

"sensei-!" y/n called.

"-i know!" satoru answered.

uitahime saw osamu and told him to leave the place as soon as possible. with the help of his cursed technique, he could conceal his presence so no one or nothing could detect him. a small ladybug was staying still on his shoulder as he started dashing towards the building.

y/n entered back the veil and quicken her pace to search for her companions. she pulled down her mask in need for some air like a human she is.

'osamu, you better not fail the plan-!'

after a while, she managed to find yuuji. good, he looked just fine and oh. todo. yes. she grunted slightly and went closer to them. yuuji noticed her and smiled.

"yo, y/n-chan!" yuuji grinned.

"yo"

todo softly smiled as he met again with the girl he admired.

"nice to see-"

"need any assistance here?" she shot back.

time skip

she panted heavily after helping out toge and now she was all alone, just like what she wanted. her blood-covered katanas were lying on the ground and she took them. like a good owner she was, she cleaned them up, even if she was injured.

as she sat down, the ladybug came back and made its way to her collar, instantly turning back to one of the buttons. a smirk appeared on her face and sighed. her forehead was hooded, eyes glaring at the ground.

"these nuisances... are completely idiots"

f!ck this sh!t up, f!ck it up all night