― twenty nine.

❝i ain't wearing that glove, ew❞―sakusa y/n

i ain't wearing that glove, ew
sakusa y/n

BASEBALL? NO

y/n entered the room, making the people inside turned towards her. it was quite rare for y/n to wear a casual outfit that don't includes her signature hoodie.

she was wearing a black turtleneck with long sleeves underneath a f/c crop top and a black sweatpants. her hair tied half-up and lastly, gloves and mask.

"good to see you, y/n" megumi smiled.

"y/n, we have pizza! want one?" yuuji held out one slice for her.

"looking good in those outfit, y/n!" nobara complimented.

y/n just nod at her and rejected yuuji's offer. she stood besides nobara (between her and the wall). they then talked about the incident as y/n just listened.she thought back about her small notebook in her room.

in there, she wrote the informations about the special grade curses recently. all of their plans were in her book. she knew it was dangerous to keep it but she needs it for her plan. her first plan to clean the world, starting off with the biggest threats first.

she'll tell her teacher later on the right time.

"i will surpass you soon" megumi looked at yuuji.

the pinkette let out a laugh "you are still the same".

"don't talk among yourselves" nobara shot.

y/n just scoffed and deadpanned at the guy she wish to not meet. a happy look on his face with his eyes closed.

"this is what i expect from my brother's and my dearest's friends" todo smiled.

the group just stare at him and quickly the window slided opened with yuuji running away while carrying y/n bridal style. for now, she won't complain as the gorilla chased them.

"where are you going with my dearest, brother?!" todo yelled.

"i'm very grateful for you, but please let us go!!" yuuji yelled back.

y/n used her free arm to pull down her mask "who are you calling me your dearest?! leave us alone!!"

"i was feeling abnormal at that time!"

"what are you talking about? you were like that since junior high school. and you, y/n. you weren't this cold at that time too. you even thought that i am your type!"

"we're not from the same junior high school! even y/n-chan!"

"when the f!ck did i say you are my type?! you and your delusional ass..!"

"we even hold our hands whenever we go to the cafeteria!"

irked marks appeared on y/n's head, completely pissed at the male. she tried to get out from yuuji's grasp but failed.

"let me go, yuuji! let me strangle that gorilla! or even better, let me use my technique on that b!tch-!"

"stop it, y/n or else you're gonna fall!!"

baseball time, yay... yay...

y/n stood by the sidelines, not wanting to join the game. the reasons? first, she doesn't want to hit the ball with the bat. the impact would made the dirts on the bat flew. ugh.

second, she doesn't want to wear the helmets. she doesn't want to get free lices in her hair. third, the baseball gloves. ew, gross. satoru tried to make her join but failed. but at least she wore the uniform.

"you look good in that uniform, y/n-chan!!"

"f!ck off"

yes, another update

yes, another update