I

A reboot, this is my chance to start over, as many would say. But I'm still gonna be the same person I always was, just this time Ill be more cautious of my temper. This isn't a restart, more like the next level in another environment, an updated version.

Only one more year of mandatory education and  I can be free, I think I can manage that. Everyone here seems to be minding there business, no real sense of toxicity or bad energy, this is a place I can work well in as long as people continue to leave me alone.

Homeroom is the opening hurdle of the day, something I find so useless but regardless of that I still have to conquer it. This is my first time meeting a large group of new people in a while, do I really care for any of them? No. I'm not looking for anything special, I want to just get it over and done with

"We have a new student joining us today so please be nice to her. You can come in!" The teacher gives me the signal to walk through the doors and I do exactly that and stand confidently at the front of the class.

" Hey, I'm Kwon Jiyeon, I'll be nice if you just leave me alone." I express with a wide smile on my face that seems to intimidate my other class mates, all except one.

The guy sat on the back row in the middle, light brown hair with orange undertones, his eyes sharply fixated on mine. That type of gaze reminds me of that Heeseung guy, but more intrigued rather than intrusive. His look doesn't last long but most definitely has an impact.

Everything about him connoted the same level of mystery, maybe they're related or know each other. They give off a similar aura so I wouldn't be surprised, I would be shocked if it wasn't the case. Even so, I can sense softness in his eyes, he's not as intense as the other guy.

" Okay well, there's a free space in front of Jungwon so make yourself comfortable." I look to where the teacher points and ironically it has to be the exact guy who's been staring at me all this time. Just my luck, obviously this has to happen to me!

After taking a deep sigh, I head over to my seat in front of the man I now know as Jungwon. As I quickly get out my stationary I can feel him looking at me, it's very uncomfortable but I can't do much. I promised not to get violent and keep my composure, I have to uphold that.

" New girlll... Jiyeonnn. Jiyeonnnn." Now he has decided to creepily sing a song about me, this is when the weird vibes start to grow. Is he genuinely okay?

Just as I'm about to kindly ask him to stop the door violently swings open, drawing everyone's attention, it even stops Jungwon's singing. The teacher is noticeably irritated but doesn't seem to do much as the person emerges from the door.

Before we can even see his face Jungwon quickly begins to laugh, I'm struggling to realise what's so funny and I think everyone is in the same boat as me. As his laughs continues, the person's silhouette grows and out emerges a familiar guy drinking out of a bottle.

"Sorry sir I was getting a dri- oh! The new girl is here, sweet!" How on earth have I managed to be in the same homeroom as Heeseung, someone transfer me out of here as quickly as possible. I don't give him a response again and just stare at him in confusion.

Our teacher starts to call him out on his lateness, by the way it sounds it's probably a constant thing he does. After they go back and forth for a minute or so, the teacher decides he's gonna mark him in late. Confusingly, all Heeseung does is look at him and say that he's not gonna mark him in late.

Initially I giggle at the fact he believes it's going to work, staring at a teacher and saying no in a soft voice isn't going to do anything. Yet the teacher soon smiles after his words and says he's gonna let him off.