XXVIII

It's been two days since my last vision, and I don't really know what to feel. I still don't know what I am supposed to do about it when I don't even know what I am still. It feels like no matter how had I try, if I don't figure this out then everything is going to get ugly really quickly.

There's so many things going through my head. Heeseung knows that I know he's a vampire, I'm supposed to keep that a secret from the rest of the boys, I could potentially be supernatural too, and I keep getting the same vision of war over and over again.

Today all I want is peace and relaxation, I can deal with this stress another day. Just not today. That's why I'm spending my day downstairs for once, on my own and being comfortable in my own company on the living room couch.

While relaxing in the living room alone, my aunt Shin Young at work as always, I hear the sound of something hitting the window. It's somewhat quiet, if there was any noise I probably wouldn't have heard of . It's probably nothing, so I ignore it, trying not to thing anything of it.

Then I hear it again. This time louder.

I turn my head to the window, but I don't see anything. It's probably just a trick of the mind, maybe I'm just hallucination. So I turn back around and switch on the television for some background noise to hide any other sounds

Then the sound comes back again. Booming and forceful.

This time it sounds like a frenzy of bullets hitting the window. I'm surprised the glass hasn't cracked at this point. It scares me so much that I jump up and squeal a little bit. This time I head towards the window to see what's going on.

Behold, it's K stood outside with a heap of pebbles in his hand. Of all ways to get my attention, this is what he chose to do. Why is he even here? I've not seen him since he took me to go and see Heeseung, which I still don't really understand, nonetheless this is odd and I'm mad.

All this time that he was helping me, he refused to mention that he was a werewolf. Yes, I know. I confirmed it when I looked in the archive book and found his image in there a few days back, but I always had my suspicions that something was off about him.

It started making sense the moment I found out about the boys being vampires. The way they don't like K, everyone knows the vampires biggest rivals are werewolves. And he carried himself like one. After finding out that everyone at the party were vampires, and the way that they acted when K arrived, it was clear from them on. I wanted to keep it quiet. If I would've confronted him the moment I found out, only one of us wouldn't be alive right now.

I've been waiting for the right moment to confront him and I guess that the world has decided the time is now. 

I get the keys and open the front door, pacing heavily towards his relaxed frame. Hands in his pockets, his hair looking like he just woke up and couldn't be bothered to do it, the condescending smile on my face as he sees me stomping closer.

"Hi Jiyeon." Out of instinct and rage I slap him in the face. The sounds bouncing around the air.

I didn't mean to, but my emotions got the best of me. So I'm going to stick but what I did regardless. I don't like to regret, gives my emotions long lasting power over me and my actions.

"You lied to me. Why did you never tell me you were a werewolf?!" K starts laughing at me as he rubs his face where I just hit him, there's nothing funny. I'm being deadly serious and he's taking it as a joke.

"I didn't lie, I just didn't tell you the whole truth." He smirks before wincing a little, I guess I really hit him hard. He deserves it regardless, so I don't really care.