XIII

This is why I have a love and hate relationship with the weekend. I can relax and have fun, but when Monday finally comes back around it feels like all freedom has been stolen from me.

Monday means waking up early to go to school. Monday means actually having to do work at school. Monday means I have to show my face and probably see one of the boys, who will most likely torment me as always, or see K who just lives and breathes being cryptic.

I meet up with Sunbi at the front gates earlier than usual. She was calling me nonstop over the weekend to ask about the party, but I needed time to process what had happened before I told her. Too much happened at the party, and I thought it be best to tell her in person.

We sit down in an empty classroom as I tell her everything that happens. It's clearly too much information her because she's freaking out with every sentence I speak. One moment she's angry, then she's sad, shocked and so on.

We spent a bit too much time talking, we realise we're 10 minutes late to home room by the time I look at my phone. We quickly grab our stuff and run our classroom, which just had to be on the opposite side of school.

We recollect our breath and smooth out our uniform before stepping into the room.

" Jiyeon! What's up?!" I'm suddenly pulled into a hug the moment I step through the door.

I hear gasps and whispers while I'm struggling to even grasp the situation I'm in. I'm not close enough to anybody in this class for them to be giving me a hug, so who is this?

Right in that moment the person hugging me listens their grip so that I can look up and see their face.

"Jungwon? Wait what??"

There's no way it's Jungwon. The leader of the Wild Ones has just come and given me a hug in front of everyone, this has to be a dream.

I'm even more shocked as I look over his shoulders, and see the rest of the boys in the room.

But only Heeseung and Jungwon are supposed to here...

Just then our teacher opens his mouth, telling us that all of the boys have been transferred into this home room. I'm lost for words as they all start to come up to me one by one, thanking me again for coming to their party and making it so much fun. Everyone else just stares in shock at what's happening, I'm still struggling to process it!

I'm still not used to this kind treatment from the guys. I know Jay told me that that had taken a linking to me, but I just thought that would mean our argument become more like banter between frenemies. But they actually want to hang around me.

I go to sit down when I'm stopped by Heeseung.

"It's good to see you again..."His voice is deep but soft, seductive and strong. His eyes clouded with infatuation as he stares at my own.

When he looks at me it's as if there's nobody else in the room. Just me and him, our energies being pulled together so strongly that neither of us have the will to stop.

But I know I have to.

"Hm." I raise my eyebrow at him before I brush past him towards my seat, seeing him smirk in the corner of my eye.

—————

As it reaches lunch, me and Sunbi walk into the cafeteria and get our food. Sunbi is still questioning me about everything that happened at the party when I hear my name being called.

Called by Jungwon.

Half of the people in the room turn to stare at him, while the other half look at me and Sunbi frozen in shock.