XX

After the fight at the rugby game, I decided to keep my distance from the boys once again. I instead focus mainly on myself and Sunbi, and hanging out with K from time to time. That definitely has gained me a few uncomfortable and dirty looks from the boys these past few weeks.

In my mind I was going to avoid the boys for the rest of the school year. Seeing as though we're in a lot of the same classes, and are in the same school, it quickly becomes impossible. So, I opted to just disregarding their presence instead.

And that's the way it was supposed to go...

But now they've invited me for a talk in their home, I genuinely can't escape them any longer.

If I don't go they will track me down and pester me until I agree to speak with them, it was better for me to just let it happen and see where things go from there. But after everything I've seen and found out, I don't even know if I can trust or believe anything they have to say to me.

After doing some chores I make my way to their house, one that was once a place of interestingly fond memories, a place that now feels like I'm entering a lion's den. I don't even get to knock on the door, they're all impatiently waiting for my by the entrance.

Their faces are stern and there's not really any ounce of hospitality when I enter their home. Seeing as I'm clearly not as welcome as I thought I would be, I speak to them in a direct and cold manner as I drop my bag to the floor.

"Speak then..." I sigh deeply as I sink into one of their couches, specifically the one furthest away from them.

Giving them the floor to speak has to go down as one of, if not the biggest mistake I have ever made in my life. Nothing about it is a calm discussion, just them talking over each other as they basically all attack me.

They question me why I've not been speaking to them, how they're sorry about the fight, just rambling on about stupid shit that I cannot be bothered to hear at this moment in time. Every time I try to explain myself they just speak over me, and when I do say something they quickly act defensive and try to deflect the conversation elsewhere, which just leads to more and more unbearable yelling.

Just as I think matters can't get worse, that's exactly what happens.

"K is clearly corrupting you, I know it was him that made you go into the archives in the library!"

Suddenly, I'm assuming out of his pent up frustration, Heeseung opens his stupid mouth a bit too big during his rant and exposes the fact that he saw me in the library.

My heart stops for a moment as I look at all of the guys faces; anger, surprise and shock.

"Jiyeon... tell me he's lying." Jungwon facing me with disbelief and desperation plastered on his face.

I can't do anything but stay quiet, I can't even process a way in which I could respond. I didn't think Heeseung would actually tell them, at least not like this.

"Fucking look at her, he's clearly not!" The disrespectful Jay that I've not seen in a long time quickly crawls back to the surface and directs his anger towards me.

They look at me and then each other, and then they go silent...

Suddenly they start yelling at me even more, this time it's much more forceful and scary. The anger is raw and filled with danger. Even Niki, who is usually playful and calm, looks like he could tear me apart right now.

"This conversation is over." I say in a monotone voice as I grab my bag and rise from my seat.

There's too much going on in my head for me to even want to process what they're saying. I don't even know why I thought this would be a good idea, especially with all of them together like this. I did everything Heeseung said and yet he still had to tell the boys my business, at this point he should just marry them by the way he will do anything for them. As much as I should be annoyed, I'm not. I'm just over this whole conversation, this whole situations and Heeseung doing that was the final nail in the coffin.