X

I head over to the speakers, turning up the dial so that the music is on full blast. If before the walls were vibrating, now the entire house is, now it might as well be an earthquake happening inside here.

Jake and Sunoo head downstairs to the cellar, where they've been hiding all the alcohol this entire time, and come out with a variety of drinks and place them by the bar. Sunghoon goes to a cupboard to grab more plastic cups and some shot glasses, laying them across the table. Vodka's, rum's, tequilas and even more types of alcohol consumes the table.

Jay and Niki go to the kitchen to grab some snacks while Heeseung and Jungwon's order food: fried chicken, chips, pizza, kebabs you name it they order it.

The boys, who have actually been partying while in the school uniforms, finally go upstairs to change into to some proper party attire. They come back downstairs in an array of black and white outfits; layered shirts, leather jackets, a soft grunge aesthetic comes to mind.

To get the place back in high spirits, I hand out shots to everybody, mainly vodka as that's what they have the most of. The liquid courage quickly works as the energy in the room is even more hype than when I first entered, everyone is loosening up again, I can't help but smile at my successful plan.

I saunter over to the boys who look much happier now, shoving a tray of shots at them. They look at the drinks and up at me, smile to each other and grab one off the tray. Eight shots, one for all of them and me. I count down from 3 and we all take the shot.

"The fuck is that?!" Jay yells as him and the rest of the boys start uncontrollably coughing. The disgust from the drink is clear to see and very hilarious to watch.

Sunoo runs over to the kitchen to get all of the boys water, as tears start to well in his eyes. He's blaming it on the drink tasting like pure ethanol, saying it's the worst burn he's ever experienced.

"It's only Wray Nephew's. Y'all are overreacting!" I'll admit I left the house to buy a bottle of Wray's, but it's for a good cause. I wanted them to try it and now they have, yes it's over 60%, the drink isn't as bad as they're making it seem.

The people in this area clearly have no idea to party, they don't even know what body shots are, this is beyond criminal! So I've taken it upon myself to teach everyone here how to do one, dragging Jungwon over to help with my live demonstration.

"Just trust me on this Jungwon." I smile at him as I lift up his shirt and get him to lay his now topless body on top of a table.

His face is full of fear and I can't help but laugh as I try to carry out my demonstration, who would've thought that it would be body shots of all things to scare him.

I slowly pour tequila into a shot glass and place it on his stomach over his belly button. Don't ask my why, just the rules someone taught me one day. I seductively lean over his body, watching as his body tenses at our proximity, then lick his neck and pour salt on it to make it stick. His body shivers under my touch. I get him to hold a slice of lime in his mouth, and continue my presentation.

I lean back into Jungwon again, heading over to his neck and teasingly lick the salt from his neck. He squirms slightly and has a smirk on his face, knowing if he moves to much he'll ruin what I'm trying to show. I move my head towards his stomach, putting the shot glass into my mouth as my lips gaze over his chiseled abs, then I quickly throw my head back as I take the shot.

Finally I lean over Jungwon's face. He's breathing heavily as he watches, eyes wide open, as I go down to suck the lime in between his lips. Demonstration done!

"See... not so scary!" Everyone claps as I lift Jungwon off the table, my seductive persona has gone away as I giggle and slap him on the back.

He looks down at me for only a second, eyes filled with a similar lust like Sunghoon's from before, he says he needs to go find someone and walks away from me. Very odd, but everyone is too drunk or getting ready to do their own body shots to care.