IX

"Looks like somebody doesn't know how to follow simple instructions..." They chuckle lightly as we stand face to face in the doorway.

I need to stop running into these boys this way. Everytime I open a door or turn a corner one of them is always there, ready for me to just almost bump and crash into them, waiting for me to completely embarrass myself.

"Shit, Sunghoon you almost scared me!" His posture doesn't change as I speak, glaring down at me in amusement but confusion. A look I've seen very frequently from the boys.

His lean but muscular build fills the door frame, blocking any form of exit I previously had. His muted blonde hair is messy, covering his eyes and leaving only small gaps for his midnight black eyes to pierce through. A nose perfectly chiselled and his small but full lips, fitting to the proportions of his face, raise into a slight grin.

He slowly moves his arms to the top part of the doorframe, using it as support as he leans his body into mine. His eyes never leave me, my heart racing faster with each passing moment. I keep my own eyes fixated on the vase to my left, hoping I can get through this encounter without giving eye contact.

Actually, when have I ever been the shy one? Shy, towards a man?

Coming to my senses, I turn my head so that I'm directing my facing Sunghoon. My eyes lock onto his as his leaning almost causes our foreheads to touch.

This amuses Sunghoon as he raises his eyebrow at me, his subtle grin turning into a full smile as he continues looking at me. I can practically hear his heartbeat with how close we are together.

"Be a good girl and stay here." His eyes, just like the rest of the boys, glisten in crimson as he tries to give me a command.

All I do is laugh at him, receiving a look from a very puzzled Sunghoon. My laughing fit comes to an end and I reply to comment with a simple no, and he just looks at me with the same look as before. He closes his eyes and takes a deep sigh, like he's given up, once he opens then again he walks past me and sits on the bed.

"I was told to guard the door incase you tried to leave. I guess I'll just stay in here with you so that you can't...since you want to be difficult." Sunghoon's voice is calm and collected as he speaks, patting the side of the bed next to him, he's ushering me to sit down.

Realistically, I know that if I try and leave now it will only cause more problems for me. This isn't school. This is their house, their turf. I'm already at such a huge disadvantage. this is the only reason why I'm going over to sit next to Sunghoon.

I sigh in frustration as I sit next to him, crossing my arms to let him know how displeased I am with him. He just chuckles at my movements and readjusts himself on the bed.

We sit in silence for a few minutes, the faint noises of the commotion downstairs stop the room from being completely quiet. This is awkward, very very awkward.

"I know you don't know us well. So I'll give you a chance to ask me questions, I'll answer the best I can..." I guess he recognises the awkward atmosphere, him suggesting this is so random. Yet I agree to it.

I begin asking my questions, starting off with simple ones I already know the answer to thanks to Sunbi's run down. I have to test if he'll even answer me truthfully, which he surprisingly does. He's genuinely being open with me, I guess I should take advantage of it.

The questioning is going well, he seems to be being very honest and open to answering. That is until I start asking about their red eyes and their behaviours.

Sunghoon starts giving vague responses or not even responding at at all, pushing me to ask something different. I try to get past his defensive wall for a couple of minutes, but give up shortly after realising that he's not going to budge.