VII

AUTHOR NOTE: It's been a while since I updated so thank you to those still reading. please remember to vote and comment it helps a lot, thank you:)
—————————————————————————

I've kept my outfit simple for tonight; black trainers, black leather pants, a black lace corset top to spice things up. The general consensus of my outfit is all black, you can never go wrong. My hair is half up-half down, because knowing me, if I start dancing I don't want hair in my face.

Aunt Shin-young is driving me to their home because she has a day off work today. Let's say the ride has been a whole speech about what to do at parties so far, like I've not been to one before. I keep reminding myself of Sunbi's messages to me before I left.

- Safety first Jiyeon. Their parties are known for a reason. The second you sense things are off leave. The minute you feel like leaving, leave. Now have fun and tell me all the tea later!

Not the most encouraging of words but definitely realistic, and just what I need to stop me from falling into the rabbit hole that is the Wild Ones. Shin-young finishes her speech just as we reach their house.

"I would say stay away from boys... but I know I didn't at your age. So just have fun, no pregnancies is all I ask for!" I roll my eyes at my aunts comments and get out of the car. I wave at her before heading up towards to door of the house.

The house is huge, it's basically a mansion. It's the size of 3 or 4 houses out together. It has a modern yet rustic look to it at the same time and almost looks out of place along this road.

I knock firmly on the door three times, the sounds seem to echo harder with each knock. I quickly look behind me to see if my aunt is still there... Gone.

After a few seconds I ready myself to knock on the door again, even stronger this time. I'm about to hit the wooden door again when it suddenly opens, I drop my hand down as quickly as possible as I see the person in front of me.

I recognise him from homeroom, Park Sunghoon. Unsurprisingly he is also a part of Jungwon's group. He's very quiet though, he minds his business and doesn't do much. We've spoken once or twice before, usually just me asking for a pen or help with a question. Out of all of them he has definitely been the nicest to me, yet he looks at me filled with surprise.

"Jiyeon... Wha-" I casually show him the invitation I was given, his eyes meet mine and I give him a gentle but awkward smile.

As Sunghoon gazes at the invitation, the one and only egotistical Jay comes round the corner and his eyes erupt with rage as he sees my face. He storms down the hallway, pushing past Sunghoon and glares at me and then back to him.

"Why the hell is she here?" Sunghoon raises his hand, my invitation in between his fingers, clear for Jay to see, "You're invited?!" His anger almost explodes when Heeseung randomly appears within the conversation.

"Seems she is... " Heeseung doesn't say anything else, he just holds eye contact with me as he ushers his hands towards the inside of the house.

I keep my eyes glued to the floor as I slowly head inside. I don't raise them until I'm confident that Jay's evil presence has disappeared.

The house is engulfed in the vibrations and rhythm of the music, the walls are trapped a shade of red from the cascading LED lights around. The place is packed with what looks like hundreds of people, which isn't surprising giving this place is practically a mansion. Strobing white lights make me feel like I'm hallucinating, like everything is moving fast and slow at the same time. One moment someone is directly in my face, a strobe of white, then the next moment they're gone.