II

Time luckily speeds up as it doesn't take long for the bell to ring after my experience (to say the least) with Jungwon. I was starting to lose brain cells just thinking about how odd it was on top of brainstorming ways to mess with him.

I turn around to try and look at him, but he's not there. Vanishing into thin air, both him and Heeseung are nowhere to be seen, everyone else has barely had the time to pack up their things. I wonder why they're in such a hurry, and how they managed to leave so quickly.

"I've never seen anyone challenge Jungwon, you're amazing! But you need to be even more careful than the rest of us..." Her sudden enthusiasm surprises me to the point where I almost drop my things.

Everyone here clearly loves to end their sentences is a hushed tone because she does the exact same thing, how can there be this much secrecy in one high school? And what does she mean by "more careful", why do I even have to be careful around him in the first place? So many questions I urge to find the answer to.

"What do you mean by more careful ? I'm afraid I don't understand what you're saying." She looks at me with a confusing smile, I can't tell if it's a good or bad thing.

Before I can make my judgement she grabs my hand and drags me into a nearby storage room and locks the door, raising her finger to her mouth to signal my silence in the situation at hand.

It doesn't end there, she continues to pull me across the unlighted and grimy room until we're at the end furthest from the door. Claustrophobic and suffocating , yet she doesn't seem to be fazed by it, we sit in an awkward silence for a while.

I take the time to analyse her, maybe should've done this before I was taken to a room surrounded in darkness. I guess it can't be helped, I can make out a few key details. Like her hazel eyes speckled with silver looking at mine, straight black hair that seems to blend in with our surroundings. And... that's about it.

As if she noticed my struggle, she briskly takes out her phone and turns on the torch before placing it on a random shelf. The harsh white developed the masked woman into a clear and crisp image, her porcelain skin ricocheting from the light.

"That's better! You can read my student ID, here. But lemme get straight to the point!" Sunbi is the name printed onto her identification card, I'm still trying to make sense of this situation and what is so important yet so secretive she has to say it in such a weird location.

Before she continues her speech she does a quick skim of the room with her eyes, alert but anxious. Her posture is sturdy yet looks like she's ready to propel herself off the seat and disappear if necessary. After doing her final checks from her seat, she relaxes a bit more and finally begins explaining what she needs to.

"Jungwon along with his group of friends are dangerous, very dangerous. They've even got a name to fit their infamous image... The Wild Ones. People here love them don't get it wrong, but we all know there's something off about them. 7 guys that live together with no parents and still teenagers, now that just doesn't make sense. And that's only the beginning."

She continues to ramble on for what feels like hours, there's no way these guys she's talking about are that dangerous to give me a whole CIA background check on them. I'm barely even paying attention, what were their names again? There was Jungwon, Sunghoon, I think someone called Jay but I really don't know. I'll see them when I see them, and then I'll decide how much of a threat they are.

When I think about it more, their situation is a little confusing . Seven guys, that are minors but living under the same house, no sort of blood relation but so close. Maybe they all live in an orphanage, that's the only plausible reason in my mind.

What a name though, the Wild Ones. Sounds like they're a radical group doing Lord knows what, for them to practically be a group of rebellious teenage schoolboys. How "wild" could they possibly be? I feel like they're being overdramatised right now, I'll take this as my cue to leave.

As I rise out of my seat Sunbi stops talking and watches me in confusion. I stretch my neck and arms before preparing to turn around and go, I've been sat down for quite a while. Slowly I lean over so that I'm face to face with her, a warm smile on my face.

"It's nice that you're looking out for me... Sunbi, but you're forgetting that you don't know me. Trust me, they're not the only ones that can be dangerous. See you around."

Before she can register the situation at hand, I'm already unlocking the door and pushing it open. After waking up from her frozen state she tries sprinting over to where I am to stop me, he face filled with urgency and desperation. Her explanation just seems to far fetched for me to believe her, or to stay interested in the conversation we were having.

"Wait ! You don't get it, there's so much more you need to kno-" She grabs onto my arm to stop me from leaving, in response I tear her hand away from me and push her aside before resuming my fast paced stride.

"I can hold my own!" I turn my head back to look at her as a leave the room, not focusing on my surroundings. Moments later I violently crash into the body of another person, stumbling backwards but I manage to stop myself from falling.

If we are being honest, this stranger is in the wrong. Who stands so close outside a door and expects to not get accidentally hit, maybe this is a set up? All I know for sure is that I'm going to get an apology by this person, by force. After regaining my balance, head still a little disoriented, I raise my head to see the person before me. I don't even make it to their face, I trail up their body line until I stop at an ID.

I gaze at their school ID for only a moment, still trying to compose myself and see the name...

Park Jay.