Chapter 3: Escaped Convict

Hades sat in maximum security prison with Sideshow Bob, counting the days of when they would get released. "Ugh when will this dreadful day ever end?" Sideshow Bob sang. "Will you shut up with the song and dance already?! You're killing me literally," Hades yelled. "Sorry to burst your bubble, but I sing quite better than you!" Sideshow Bob yelled back. "Imbecile..."Hades rolled his eyes. As Sideshow Bob was singing away, Hades took out a cell phone he had kept with him secretly. He started texting his old buddy, Chernabog for some help:

"What are you doing?" Sideshow Bob asked. "None of your business Bob!" Hades said. Sideshow Bob spotted the cell phone in Hades hand. "You're trying to escape again, aren't you?" Bob smirked. "It's not for you to know!" Hades said. Bob rolled his eyes.
At night, Hades was waiting for Chernabog to bust him out of prison again. "Where is that dumbass demon?!" Hades wondered. Then Hades heard some noises. The lights went out. "Damn it all!" Sideshow Bob said. The lights turned back on as Hades was somehow out of his jail cell. Suddenly a tentacle pulled him up into the vent. Once Hades got into the vent, he noticed Vanessa aka Ursula. She shushed Hades as guards were running by and closed the vent. "I knew this day would come," Hades said happily. "Don't thank me yet," Ursula mumbled. Cruella showed up and motioned the two to follow her through the vent. Cruella opened a portal took Hades through it. They landed in her car. "Uh, what's going on here? Chern was supposed to rescue me!" Hades said. Cruella opened her door and whistled to someone. Two dobermans ran into her car. As sirens were wailing outside the prison, Grimhilde and Ursula got in the car. "Step on it woman!" Grimhilde shouted to Cruella as she sped off.
As they were driving, Hades was confused. "What in the name of the dead is going on here? You think this is some kind of party?!" Hades hollered. "You're welcome," Ursula mumbled. "We have friends that have asked us to bust you out so we can try to take over this world," Grimhilde snarled. "Really? Who?" Hades asked. "Facilier and Jafar want you back to continue the mission. Apparently we can't do it without your help," Cruella said. "Those losers ditched me! Why would they want my help?!" Hades grew angry. "They have been trying to help you do their own mission while you were in prison but failed. Now we can all do it as a team," Grimhilde exclaimed. "We'll need a victim in order to complete this mission that we can brainwash. The ice girl is still our main target but we need backup," Cruella continued. "That's why we need you," Ursula said. "Listen ladies, I know this is what we want, but I am not doing with those two bozo brains that escaped my plan!" Hades said. The two dobermans growled at him. "Cruells, where in the name of hell did you get these canines?" Hades asked. "Bought them from Sykes. Charming man," Cruella said. Just then they arrived at Grimhilde's castle. "We made it," Cruella said as everyone got out of her car.