Chapter 24: Zoey the Dragon/The Wedding Battle

Zoey's eyes glowed red and she felt like she was turning evil. The necklace broke and red blood swirled around her. To everyone's surprise, Zoey turned into a murderous dragon. Everyone screamed as they tried to get out but Zoey blocked the door with her tail. Hades started freezing the bottom halves of all the guests as they were running for cover. Hades saw Maddy, Zeke, Elsa, and Leo. Leo guarded the three with his katanas. Hades cackled. "At last! I have all the power I need to rule the Tooniverse! Now I have the ones that started it all to kill!" Hades fired a ice blast with his hands as the others scattered. Everything was still in chaos. "We need a plan. How are we gonna defeat Zoey and Hades at the same time?" Maddy asked. "We will distract Hades while you two find shelter," Leo told Maddy and Zeke. The couple nodded as they headed toward shelter. Elsa and Hades kept blasting ice blasts at each other while Leo fought Zoey. "Elsa can't fight alone! Girls assemble!" said Cecile as all the girls at the wedding assembled together and started helping Elsa while the guys helped Leo.

Meanwhile Chernabog and Maleficent were looking for Damien but he was nowhere to be found. Then, Harley found a cage with spots of blood inside. "No..." Maleficent said as she cried into Chernabog. Just then they heard a yell and out came pain with a burned bum. The villain couple looked in the bushes and there was Damien with a dead bird in his mouth. "Mama! Dada!" Damien clapped. "Oh Damien! My sweet little boy!" Maleficent said as she scooped Damien up and hugged him. Just then, Hades burst an ice blast at Chernabog who then melted it. "What a happy reunion! I beg to differ! Soon you will see the power of what I can do and I will finish off your rotten family!" Hades bellowed. As Hades blasted another ice blast, Chernabella and Charlie blocked it with their fireballs. "Woohoo! Those are my kids!" Chernabog said. Hades suddenly started loosing his ice powers. "No! I can't lose now!" Hades said. Chernabog and Bella looked at each other. "Dad, be my guest?" Bella said. "With pleasure," Chernabog said. Hades looked at Chernabog as Chernabog grabbed Hades in his hands. "This was supposed to be my time!" Hades struggled. "Better look elsewhere," Chernabog said as he cupped Hades in his palms. Chernabog did an incantation as his family chanted along. Hades screamed in pain and then turned into ash. "Bye bye dummy!" Damien stuck his tongue out. Maleficent had an idea. "I think I know a way to help unfreeze everyone. I'll need all the help I can get though," she said. Her family joined in and nodded in agreement.

Zoey was still out of control and nobody could stop her. Some of Maddy's friends went to check on her and Zeke. "Are you guys okay?" Trixie asked. "We're fine, just startled." Maddy said. Herbert was seen running toward the group along with Becca and Paul, Herbert's brother. "Zoey is still too powerful! What do we do?" Becca asked. Paul looked at Zoey and thought about her. "Leave it to me!" Paul said as he rushed back into the church. "Look out!" Cecile cried as a big clawed hand grabbed Maddy's waist. "Maddy!!!" Zeke cried out to his wife. Maddy tried to break free but couldn't. "Finally! I have Maddy in my gasp!" Zoey roared. "Zoey why are you doing this?!" Maddy asked. "You had Zeke all to yourself and now he will be mine! All mine!" Zoey laughed. "Zoey!" came a voice from down below. Zoey looked down and saw Paul Pig. Paul... Zoey thought. She shook off the thought and picked him up with her other clawed hand. Paul struggled as Zoey dropped Maddy. As Maddy fell, Zeke caught her. "Maybe I will have some bacon as a snack before I finish off the ice girl and this pitiful party!" Zoey grinned. Paul struggled as Zoey brought Paul toward her mouth. That's when Paul started to sing:

Oh, this is the night
It's a beautiful night
And we call it bella notte
Look at the skies
They have stars in their eyes
On this lovely bella notte

Side by side with your loved one
You'll find enchantment here
The night will weave its magic spell
When the one you love is near

For this is the night
And the heavens are right
On this lovely bella notte

This is the night
It's a beautiful night
And we call it bella notte
Look at the skies
They have stars in their eyes
On this lovely bella notte

Side by side with your loved one
You'll find enchantment here
The night will weave its magic spell
When the one you love is near

For this is the night
And the heavens are right
On this lovely bella notte

Zoey stopped and sighed. "Paul, that was so..." Just then Maddy blasted what she had left of her ice powers and Zeke used the pull string of his Krusty doll. Maddy created icicles that surrounded Zoey and trapped her while Zeke used the string to tie the icicles together to make a fort. Zoey grew weak and started getting smaller. Paul fell as Elsa created a snow bed for Paul and he landed on it with no harm. Zeke released the icicles and Zoey lay on the floor in a ball crying. Maddy helped her up. "I-I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me," Zoey sniffed. Maddy put an arm on Zoey's shoulder. "You can't force love Zoey. It comes naturally," Maddy said as Zeke held her hand. "I wanna make it up to you but I don't know how and I let everyone down," Zoey said. "Not everybody," said a voice. Paul showed up and Zoey smiled. "I forgive you Zoey," Paul said. "We all do," Maddy said. Zoey smiled and wagged her tail. "Group hug!" Mikey and Anna said in unison. Everybody came together and did a group hug around Zoey. "Thanks guys," Zoey smiled and wiped her tears. "So what are we gonna do about the wedding?" Bella asked as she returned with her family. "I know a place where we can have it," Elsa said. Everyone looked at each other and smiled. "Who needs a ride?" Chernabog said as everyone cheered. Maddy and Zeke smiled at each other. "Guess everything turned out the way it was," Zeke said. "Glad to have you back Mads," Zeke smiled at her. "Me too Zeke," Maddy said. They kissed as Zeke picked up Maddy bridle style.