Chapter 13: Zoey's Transformation

Zoey looked out the window of the abandoned castle until she heard a knock at he door. "Ah Miss Luc, you are needed at Hades command," Jafar said as Zoey nodded. She headed to the potions room where the villains were assembled. "Miss Zoey, sit here please," Dr. Facilier brought Zoey over to the chair and tied up her arms with rope tightly. Grimhilde read through her spell book. "We'll need one drop of blood, dragon tears, a strand of hair of the ice princess, a bottle of perfume, and some love potion," she read. "On it," Hades said. Hades used his finger and sliced the palm of Zoey's hand. Zoey yelped as Hades gathered the blood and added it to the cauldron. Chernabog gave some dragon tears to Hades and added that in. Hades grabbed the strands of Maddy's hair which was evidence he stole from the police department. Then they added the rose perfume and the love potion to the mix. Grimhilde poured the mixture into a cup. "It's done," she said. Facilier untied Zoey as Grimhilde gave her the cup. The villains looked at Zoey waiting for her to drink. Zoey drank from the cup and started getting a lot of pain. She fell on the floor and grabbed her stomach. She started growing Maddy's hair and then after a few seconds, turned into a duplicate version of Maddy. She was still on the ground  and breathing heavily. "Ms. Luc, are you with us?" Jafar asked. "I...I think so," Zoey said. She looked at a broken mirror and noticed she was Maddy. "Woah," Zoey shockingly said. She stood up and looked around. "How do I look?" Zoey asked. "Perfect," Hades said. "What about her dragon form?" Ursula asked. Hades looked at Zoey and nodded. Zoey kept looking at herself in the mirror thinking about Maddy and how she despised her. Zoey grew angry and started sprouting wings and horns. She grew bigger and bigger until she turned into a dragon. She roared loudly. "Yes! Yes!" Hades said. Then Zoey relaxed and turned herself back to Maddy. "That was amazing!" Zoey said. "I feel so powerful!" she exclaimed. Suddenly, a ringtone of the song "Highway to Hell" went off. "Now what?!" Hades yelled as Chernabog turned his ringer off and chuckled sheepishly. "Ugh...alright we all know the plan so we'll be ready," Hades said and looked at Zoey, "Kid, you know what to do, are you ready?" Hades asked her. Zoey turned her hand into a dragon fist. "Ready as I'll ever be," she grinned evilly while clenching her fist.