Chapter 17: Wedding Preparations

Zeke arrived at the Elsa's ice castle where he and Maddy were getting married. Leslie, Mikey and Anna's daughter, looked out the window as Zeke arrived. "He's here guys!" Leslie squealed. Zeke's younger siblings all came running to look outside. "Boy he will be surprised to see us!" said Manny. Zeke opened the door to the castle. "Hello? Anybody here?" Zeke asked. Suddenly he heard a bunch of running come toward him as he saw his siblings pile on top of him. "Guys! What are you all doing here?" Zeke asked. Sierra, Bart, Elsa, Leo, Donnie, and Mikey came to greet Zeke. Zeke looked around at all of the decorations for the wedding so far. "Wow! This looks amazing!" Zeke awed at the sight. "It's not much but we tried our best," Elsa said. "Thanks guys, Maddy will love this!" Zeke smiled. Zeke's siblings showed him around the castle. But Zeke was nervous. He still thought something wasn't right. As everybody headed back to preparing, Sierra stood and looked at Zeke. "You okay honey?" Sierra asked. "I don't know Mom. I feel like something's not right," Zeke said. Sierra smiled. "Come, I want to show you something," Sierra said. Zeke followed her into Elsa's old room. She brought a box to Zeke. Zeke opened it and noticed it was his dad's old Krusty the clown doll. "Does this bring back any memories?" Sierra asked Zeke. Zeke smiled, "Yeah. I remember we had a family party and all the kids would throw stuffed animals into the fan and destroy toys for fun. Man those were the days," Zeke reminisced. He thought for a moment, "But I don't get it, what does this doll symbolize anyway?" Zeke asked. Sierra smiled. "Your dad always made me laugh and he made me try things I have never tried before. Some things went wrong and something's went right. Your dad was always there for me when my other boyfriends moved on in life. This doll symbolizes all the good times your dad and I had together. He gave it to me on our wedding day and told me if something goes wrong, he will always be there for me. So if your nervous something will go wrong, just know this doll will guide you with Maddy like it did with me and your dad." Sierra smiled. Zeke teared up and smiled. "Thanks mom," Zeke said as he and Sierra hugged. Zeke's watch beeped. "Looks like I better head back home," Zeke said. He walked out the door, got into his car, and waved goodbye to his family and friends, keeping the keepsake doll in his pocket.