Chapter 55

Previously:
"Braylyn, you need to start talking to us. Sweetheart, we don't want you afraid of us," Louis stated.

"How can I talk about it when I can barely process it myself?" I asked quietly.

"You can always write it. That way it'll give you some more time to think and fully understand everything," Zayn said.

I sighed. "I guess I have no other choice."
_______________________________

*Warning: Braylyn is extremely sassy in this chapter. Lol.*

Braylyn's POV
"Braylyn, you always have other choices," Liam stated.

"Yea. Don't ever think you don't, sweetie," Niall said.

"Sure," I mumbled.

"So what's it going to be? Are you going to write your nightmare out, or are you going to tell us about it?" Louis questioned.

"Idk," I sighed and flopped onto the couch. I closed my eyes to think. I could feel the boys staring me down. "Please," I spoke up for them to stop.

"We'll let you think about it," Zayn told me.

"If you need anything, just let us know, love," Harry said.

With that, I heard the boys walk away.

I'm nervous to tell or write to the boys about my nightmare. I already dread the after part of them talking to me about it and comforting me.

All I need is time to think about my nightmare, as much as I don't want to. It's scary to remember everything, but I have to in order to tell the boys.

Question is do I want to write or do I want to just tell the boys?

After a few minutes of contemplating, I opened my eyes to see Zoey in my face. "ZOEY!" I screamed and jumped.

"Is everything okay, Braylyn?!" I heard Louis holler from the kitchen.

I closed my eyes and reopened them to see Zoey not there. What?!

"Braylyn, are you okay?" Liam came out of the kitchen.

"Uhhh........yea," I said. "Where's Zoey?" I asked him.

"She's upstairs sleeping," he told me.

"I swear I just saw her in my face," I mumbled.

"That's strange, love," Liam said.

"Yea," I whispered, nodding in agreement.

"Louis said you were hallucinating earlier. I bet that's what happened just now," Liam stated.

"Could be," I shrugged.

"Anyways, have you made up your mind yet, darling?" He asked me.

"Yea, I have," I responded with a sigh. As much as I don't want to do this, I know I have to.

"Good. I'll get the boys in here," Liam said. "Guys, come in here!" He shouted but not to loud to wake Zoey up.

The other boys came in here. "What's going on?" They asked in unison.