Chapter 56

One week later

Braylyn's POV
"Braylyn, come on!" I heard Louis holler from the bottom of the stairs.

"Be right there!" I shouted back.

Right now, I'm getting ready for dance practice. Not only that, the boys have their concert afterwards. They were supposed to have it last week, but because I was trapped in a nightmare, they rescheduled it.

I finished applying my makeup, grabbed my phone and dance bag, exited my room, and went downstairs to meet the boys.

"Woah! What are you wearing?!" Niall eyed me.

"It's my dance costume," I responded in a 'duh' voice.

"No offense but you look like a prostitute," Harry stated.

"You say "no offense", and yet, it's offensive!" I screamed at him. God, I can't stand them.

"Braylyn, why are you in your dance costume?" Liam asked me, raising an eyebrow.

"Maybe if you boys would listen to want I tell you all, you all would know. Anyways, tonight my dance instructor wants us in our costumes to see what our dance looks like in them," I explained.

"But why does it look so sexy?" Louis smirked.

I backed away in fear when he said that.

"Oh Bray, he's just messing with you," Zayn noticed my fear.

"Whatever. When are the 5sos boys coming?" I put my shoes on.

"Any second now," Niall answered.

A second later, we heard Micheal honking the 5sos boys' car.

"Told ya," Niall smiled.

"Shouldn't you guys be at the concert venue?" I questioned.

"We wanted to say goodbye to you first, kitten," Harry pulled me into a hug.

"Like I believe that," I mumbled.

"Goodness, why are you so moody all the time?" Louis rolled his eyes.

"Just who I am," I stated. On that note, I grabbed my dance bag and walked out the front door, not bothering to say goodbye to Zoey.

"Hey Braylyn!" Calum smiled at me as I got in the backseat.

"Hi," I said quietly and put my seatbelt on. Michael is driving. At least it's better than Louis's driving.

I tried covering myself, not wanting the 5sos boys to look at me the way the 1D boys did. I hate my costume for that very reason. It's a two-piece, which I don't mind, but it's kinda revealing.

"Braylyn, what are you wearing?" Luke finally asked me.

Great. Here we go again. "It's my stupid dance costume."

"No need to speak in that way, love. We think it's cute," Ashton grinned. Lord, I better not be in a car with a bunch of perverts.

"Well, I hate it," I crossed my arms.

"How come, baby?" Luke asked me.

"Because guys like you all and the 1D boys are looking at me in a way that makes me uncomfortable," I told them.

"Say no more. We didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. We're sorry," Micheal apologized.

"It's not y'all's fault. It's this ridiculous outfit's," I whispered and stared out the window.