Chapter 66

Zoey's POV
I'm booooreeeedd. There's nothing to do on a jet.

Right now, we're on our jet heading home from St. Vincent and the Grenadines. The boys are all asleep because they're tired from these past few days' events. Apparently, my sister and I have made them "exhausted." Meanwhile, Braylyn is sitting in one of the chairs with her nose in a book and her earbuds in her ears. She's finished three books this week. THREE!

I sighed and tried to get comfortable in my seat. My effort failed as I tossed and turned, not knowing what side I wanted to stay on. Gosh, I have so much energy in me that I need to burn off.

After a few more minutes of suffering through misery, I got up from my uncomfortable seat and approached Braylyn. I tapped her shoulder, gaining her attention.

"What is it, Zoey?" She raised her head up from her book and took her earbuds out of her ears.

"I'm bored," I whined.

"Go play with one of the boys," Braylyn shrugged.

"I would if any of them were awake right now," I responded.

"Then draw a picture," she suggested.

"I already have," I stated. I drew a picture earlier on a blank piece of paper and used my Crayola crayons.

"Have you eaten anything?" She asked.

"Yea. I did a while ago," I answered.

"Take a nap?" She said.

"I'm not in the mood to do so," I declined.

"Why don't you watch a movie on your iPad?" She proposed another idea to ease my boredom.

"I don't wanna," I replied. I mean, I would, but it's hard to decide whether I want to watch a Barbie movie or a Disney Princess movie, both being good options.

"Then Idk what else to tell you," Braylyn put her earbuds back in and started reading her book again.

I sighed and sat back down in my seat. My mind continued to ponder over what I should do to pass time.

Suddenly, the little lightbulb in my head flickered on, knowing what I could do! I went up to my sister and tapped her shoulder again.

"Back so soon?" She took her earbuds out and glanced up from her book.

"I have an idea on what we should do," I smiled.

"'We'?" Braylyn raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, 'we'. I'm going to need your help," I told her.

"I'm listening," Braylyn placed her bookmark on the page she was on and closed her book.

"We can prank the boys.........again," I grinned deviously.

Braylyn thought for a moment. Finally, a smirk came upon her face. "Count me in."

"Bet." I shook her hand like we were partners in crime. Oh, wait.........WE ARE!

"What do you have in mind?" Braylyn stood up from her seat and stretched, cracking the bones in her back and popping her arms. Listening to that made me wince.

"Well, for Lima-Bean I figured we could do something with spoons again," I began to say.

"Sounds fine. Little wimp is he," Braylyn commented, making me giggle. She gave me a look to be quiet, so we wouldn't wake the boys up.

"For Niall, we can have the stewardess to hide all the food from him," I told her.

"I can have her do that now," Braylyn nodded and took off to the front of the plane.