Chapter 69

Zoey's POV
Braylyn and I sat at the bar area, playing with the edible Play-Doh Harry made earlier for us. Tonight, Harry and Louis go on their date! Meanwhile, the other boys have to go to the studio for a few hours.

"Hand me in the pink food coloring, please," I instructed my sister. The boys are allowing us to dye the Play-Doh.

"Don't get it on your hands. You already have a green thumb," she sassed and gave me the dye.

"Very funny," I rolled my eyes and put plastic gloves on. I carefully removed the cap and squeezed the bottle, allowing two drops to fall onto my lump of doh.  I rolled it around and let the color spread until it was fully pink. "Look, Braylyn!" I giggled in happiness.

"I see it, Zoey," she glanced at my doh and then went back to rolling her yellow doh. It's obvious she doesn't care. She's to occupied into hers, and it's like she can't take five seconds to notice me.

I wish she would play with me right now. What to do? What to do? The light bulb in my head came on with another brilliant idea. "Braylyn," I spoke up.

"Yea?" She responded, not looking up.

"Wanna play something?" I asked her. I held my fingers crossed underneath my thighs in hopes she would say yes.

"Sorry Zoe, but not really. I kinda want to just sit here and continue playing with this Play-Doh." Braylyn rolled hers against the marble top counter.

"I meant with the doh, silly," I clarified.

"Sure," she shrugged her shoulders. It seems to me she's on her period again from her expression. Lord, I hope not, because she's so hormonal whenever she is. The last time she had it, she yelled at Louis and Harry for two hours then cried for an additional hour. They finally crushed some pill in her drink that made her go to sleep for a few hours.

"I was thinking we could design something with our Play-Doh, and the other person has to guess what it is. If that person guesses wrong, then they have to give a little of their Play-Doh to the person creating the design. If they guess right, then they receive Play-Doh from the designer. The more Play-Doh you get, the more you can use it in your designs," I explained.

Braylyn pondered for a moment. After a minute, she spun around on her stool to face me. "Fine," she agreed.

"Shake on it." I held my right hand out to her. She rolled her eyes but shook on it. "Let the game begin," I let a smirk appear on my face.

"Who's designing first?" Braylyn raised an eyebrow.

"You can," I told her. Besides, unlike me, Braylyn lacks artistic skills. I've been doing art ever since I could hold a pencil.

"Okay." Braylyn began making a design with her Play-Doh.

"Oh yea, there's a twist. You only have thirty seconds to build your thing," I announced.

"What?! You didn't tell me that!" Braylyn glared at me but quickly continued making her shape.

"I did now," I giggled.

"I hate you." Braylyn stuck her tongue out at me.

"And I love you." I stuck out my tongue back at her and spun around on my stool. I glanced at my watch to see thirty seconds was about up. "6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, time!" I counted down.

Braylyn took her hands off her Play-Doh. "Guess."

I looked at it. This is too easy. "A flower."

"Damn it," Braylyn sighed and tore a chunk of her Play-Doh, handing it to me. I smiled in satisfaction.