Chapter 15

Braylyn's POV
Right now the boys, Zoey, and I are in the living room doing nothing.

"Can we watch a movie?" Zoey asked the boys.

"Sure sweetheart," Louis smiled at her.

"It's Niall's turn to choose the movie," Liam stated.

Niall chose a movie as we all got settled. Zoey crawled into Zayn's lap.

I wasn't paying much attention to the movie.

Finally, the movie is over. Thank goodness.

"Girls, do you all want to watch one of our old interviews?" Harry now asked us.

"Sure," Zoey and I said in unison.

Zayn took the remote and clicked a few buttons. A recording of one of their interviews appeared onto the TV screen. Zayn then clicked play.

This time, I watched closely. I couldn't help but notice a few things that don't seem right. Of course, I'm not going to say anything.

Throughout the interview, I was mentally judging the boys' behaviors and actions.

About an hour later, the interview was over.

"So what did you all think?" Niall asked us.

"I loved it!" Zoey giggled.

"What parts did you like the most Zoey?" Louis asked her.

"I liked all of it! You guys are so funny!" Zoey exclaimed.

"Awww, thank you Zoey," Liam smiled at her.

Zoey beamed with happiness.

"Braylyn, what about you?" Zayn asked me.

"You all want to hear my opinions?" I asked them.

"Yes we do. We heard Zoey's opinions. We want to hear your opinions too," Niall told me.

"My opinions don't matter," I mumbled.

"Aw, come on. Of course your opinions matter kitten. We want to know what you thought about the meeting and what you think about us in general," Harry attempted to get me to tell them my opinions.

"I don't think that's a good idea," I whispered.

"We just want your honest opinions about the interview and about us darling," Louis stated to me.

"I'm telling you all, it's not a good idea," I repeated myself.

"Please Bray?" Liam begged me.

"Fine, you all really want to hear my HONEST opinions?" I asked them.

"Yes," they all nodded at me.

"Well here goes nothing," I mumbled to myself.

"Harry," I turned to face him first.

"I'm listening sweetheart," his eyes met with mine.

I can't do this but they want me to.

"Throughout the interview, you were constantly messing with your hair. Actually, you mess with your hair all the time. It's like you either think it doesn't look good or you do it just to be the center of attention," I stated to him.

"Niall," I rotated my body towards him, "in the interview you kept complaining about how hungry you are. Dude, you eat all the frickin time! You weren't focused on the interview. You need to focus on more important things than your hunger."

"Zayn, you were quiet during the interview, and you're quiet all the time. Maybe if you speak up more, people will notice you and hear you better," I told Zayn.