Chapter 78

Louis's POV
It's the night before tour, and I can't fuckin believe it. Boy, do I hope it'll be better than the last. I just want the girls to be happier and have more fun. That can be hard for Braylyn, because one, she doesn't get her cast off for another few weeks (we actually tried to, but the doctor refused), two, she can be stubborn and likes to sleep all the time and three, she's always uptight.

I'm fortunate that Harry and I don't have to hide our love no longer, unlike the last tour we had to. Management has always controlled us, so we can only hope to God they won't pull anything on us. We're married and have been for months now! They can't interfere with the family we have with Braylyn as our daughter. The two of us only want to get Bray a bit out of her comfort zone during this tour, but we won't force her to do something she doesn't want to do.

Right now, we were all sitting in the lounge as Liam was going through the checklist with each of us. "You girls packed plenty of swimsuits, right?" He read from the list, in which both girls nodded. "Zayn, you and Harry packed snacks for the plane ride? I put you two in charge of that instead of Niall." "Yes, Liam." Zayn rolled his eyes, which I knew he was becoming just as annoyed as I was. None of us, including the kids, could care if we forget one item.

"Do you think Tulip will FaceTime me everyday?" Zoey asked, making the lads and me awe at how cute and innocent she is. She's always been an adorable little girl, even if she's nine. "I'm sure she'll try to, babe." Niall smiled at her. Zoey's friend Emma and Braylyn's boyfriend Tyler will be taking care of their pets while we're on tour.

"Girls, we got you all something for the trip," I announced out of no where, immediately catching their attentions. If somebody is going to get us out of Liam's boring talk, it's going to be me. After all, I'm Superman in this family. "What is it?!" Zoey stood up from where she was sitting on the ground by the coffee table and placed herself on my lap.

"I'll go get them." Niall got up from the sofa and went into the kitchen. "Tell me. Tell me. Tell me." Zoey was poking me playfully. "You'll see in just a second, love." I chuckled. Niall finally came back into the lounge, holding the surprises in both hands.

"What are those?" Braylyn spoke for the fourth time all evening with a raised eyebrow. She's been extra quiet tonight, which concerns Harry and me. We're just thinking she's only nervous about tour. Braylyn did her adorable nose scrunch, which we've learned she does it when she's confused.

This time Harry chimed in. "These are bags for you girls. We even got your names monogrammed on them. See?" He had Niall show them their names that were imprinted. "We got these so you can pack any belongings you want such as your phone/tablet, earbuds, your book, Braylyn, snacks and whatever, instead of us packing them for you," Harry explained.

"Ooh! I love it! It's even pink! Thank you!" Zoey took hers and examined it. This girl has energy for all of us. "Thanks, guys," Braylyn whispered from where she sat on the ground by the coffee table. She and Zoey were coloring together, while the lads and I packed the baggage in the car. We're exhausted, and we know we have to rise early in the morning to go to the airport. We wanted to relax a bit before we go to bed.

"Can I do somebody's makeup?" Zoey asked out of no where and looked at each of us with puppy eyes. "Sorry, Zoe, but not tonight. I promise you can a few times during tour," Liam told her. Zoey crossed her arms and pouted for a few seconds then lifted her head up excitedly, signifying an idea has popped into her mind. "May I do your hair, Uncle Harry?" She asked him.

Harry chuckled before agreeing. "Sure. You can try but only for a little bit. We all have to go to bed soon." Zoey climbed off my lap and went behind the sofa Harry and I were sitting on. She began messing around with my husband's hair, trying to fix it into an elastic tie. After struggling some, she finally managed to put one around a tiny portion of Harry's curls.