Chapter 79

Braylyn's POV
"Braylyn, sweetheart, wake up." I heard my dads say the first thing I hear them say everyday. I groaned and buried my face into the hotel pillow, knowing what today is. It's the first official day of the boys' tour, and it's going to be eventful.

"We know you don't want to, but come on and open your eyes. We already let you sleep in as long as we could." I felt Harry shaking me. "Give her time, Hazza," Louis spoke up, and I mentally nodded in agreement. "Darling, in the next few minutes you need to wake up, so we can go over what we're doing today," he stated. I ignored them since they're capable of getting me up.

I continued to lay in bed for awhile. At one point, I heard deep groans and moans being emitted. "Oh my gosh! Seriously?!" I didn't even have to open my eyes to realize what my dads were doing. They can never keep it to themselves. But why would they be going at it now? They literally took a shower together last night and probably did stuff in there.

"At least you're up now." Louis only chuckled, and I finally opened my eyes and rolled them. Sighing, I sat up and leaned against the headboard. "Just tell me y'all won't be doing that every morning of tour." "Don't worry, kitten. We won't be." Harry grinned at Louis and adjusted his belt. "Mhmm," I responded.

"We need to discuss about today's agenda." Louis grabbed a piece of paper from the coffee table and walked over to me. Him and Daddy got in bed and sat on both sides of me. I noticed they were already dressed, which means they've been waiting on me. "You ready to listen?" Harry asked me, and I nodded. "Words, Bray. Use your words," he reminded me with a scowl. "Go ahead." I gestured to Louis. I really don't give a fuck about what we're doing, but I know they're doing this to make me feel "better".

"Well, once you get ready, we're going to go down and meet the others at the breakfast area in the hotel." Louis read from the paper. He and Daddy both have readers on, and tbh, I've never seen them wear those. "Then we're going to the concert venue. The lads and I will rehearse, do earpiece fittings, hair and clothing and have our concert. We expect Zoey and you to do your all's school work. After the concert, it shouldn't be too late for us to go out to dinner, that is if you all want to," Louis rambled.

I guess today doesn't sound too bad. Then again, I never wanted to leave home, my friends, Tyler nor myself. I'm not the same person when we're traveling. Idky, but I feel so different. I know the boys are already working hard to make this tour better for Zoey and me. That's why I'm trying to just let it all be. I'll get through this.

"Braylyn, did you even hear anything I said?" Louis snapped me out of my thoughts. I felt my head being lifted up by Harry, so I was looking at him and my dad. "I'll be frank with y'all. I really don't care about any of this, so may I please just go shower now?" I only responded. Harry let out a sigh and ran his hand through his hair. He took off his readers and placed them on the nightstand. "Look, Braylyn. We're doing this so you won't be worried."

"Oh, I know." I nodded in understanding. "I just don't care when it doesn't have to do much with me. Then again, I'm sorry. I do appreciate how you boys are trying to make this easier on Zoey and me, and I know it doesn't seem like it, but believe me, I do," I admitted. "We only want you happy, sweetheart." My dads kissed me. To their surprise, I actually kissed them back and also hugged them.

I pulled away from my dads and got ready to get out of the bed. I felt someone tug me back into their chest. "We would like to say one other thing." Harry looked down on me. "That is?" I glanced up at him and raised an eyebrow in confusion. "We're proud of you for sharing your feelings with us just now, little one," he stated, hugging me tightly from behind. "Even if it wasn't exactly what we wanted to hear," Louis added." Instead of tearing up, I smiled happily at them. I've also wanted to make my parents proud, and they are. "Thanks, guys," I spoke softly.