Chapter 27

Note, I changed the girl who plays Zoey.

Braylyn's POV
Right now we're at Romania.

The boys just finished their concert and now are changing.

"Braylyn, can you believe it?!" Zoey exclaimed to me.

"Yes Zoey. I know," I said.

Zoey's birthday is in a few days, and she's turning nine.

"Nine is a big number. It's one away from double digits," Zoey smiled.

"You're right Zoe," I nodded nervously. What am I going to do?

"Mr. Quackers told me he can't wait to party," Zoey giggled.

"I'm sure he's ready. He's definitely a party animal," I commented.

"Well, I'm going to take a nap now. Tell the boys not to wake me because I'm tired," Zoey stated.

"Okay," I pulled a blanket over her as she laid down on the couch we're settled on.

Zoey then went to sleep immediately.

I'm freaking out! Idk what I'm going to do for Zoey's birthday!

Even worse, the boys don't know about Zoey's birthday. Who knows how this is all going to go.

I started pacing the area, wondering what I'm going to do about Zoey's birthday.

Eventually, the boys appeared.

"Hey darling," Louis smiled.

"Hi," I said back as I continued pacing.

"It looks like Zoey is asleep," Liam pointed out.

"Yea. She told me to tell you all not to wake her," I responded frantically.

"Okay. Are you ready to go love?" Zayn asked me.

I nodded.

Louis picked Zoey up from the couch.

I walked with the boys to wherever. I still was nervous, thinking about Zoey's upcoming birthday. I can't let her down.

Suddenly, I was about to run into a wall if it weren't for Niall catching me and picking me up. "Are you alright princess?" He asked me as he wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Yes," I mumbled.

"Are you sure you're alright Bray? You seem stressed about something baby," Harry told me concerned.

I started breathing hard. Why do I feel this way?

The boys stopped walking.

"It's alright Braylyn. Just try to relax and tell us what's bothering you sweetie," Liam spoke gently.

"Braylyn, try to calm down love," Louis gestured for me to take deep breaths.

My breathing only increased.

"Relax sweetheart. It's alright," Zayn said.

"I'll tell y'all when we arrive at the hotel," I finally managed to say, barely audible.

"Are you sure princess?" Niall asked me.

I nodded.

The boys started walking again, carrying Zoey and me.

"Guys, we have a problem," Liam spoke up and gestured to some fans who were screaming outside.

"NO!" I screamed in fright and hid into Niall.