Chapter 17

Braylyn's POV
"Braylyn wake up," I felt Niall and Harry shaking me awake.

I ignored them and continued sleeping.

"Please wake up kitten," Harry continued shaking me.

"What time is it?" I mumbled.

"It's 11:30," Niall said.

"Yep, to early for me," I rolled over onto my other side.

"Come on baby girl. Us three are going to the pool today," I felt Harry brush my hair back with his fingers.

Within 10 minutes, they finally managed to wake me.

"Wait, where are the others? Where's Zoey?!" I started to panic.

"Relax sweetheart. The boys are spending the day with their girlfriends. Zoey is at her friend's house. That's why we're spending the day at the pool," Niall told me.

"Okay," I only said.

They then left so I could get ready.

I got out of bed and washed off. I then put a bikini on and a cover up over it. I threw on a choker. I brushed my hair and fixed it into a braided crown. To top it all off, I put my sunglasses and flip-flops on. Lastly, I brushed my teeth.

Afterwards, I went downstairs to see Niall and Harry ready by the door, both wearing sunglasses.

"You look so cute," Harry smiled at me.

"Thank you," I responded back shyly. That made him and Niall awe at me.

"Here you go princess. You can eat this in the car ride," Niall handed me a pop-tart.

"Thank you," I took it.

"Ready?" Harry asked me.

I nodded.

We got in the car and Niall started driving. He turned the music on.

"How far is it?" I asked.

"About twenty minutes," Niall responded.

I looked out the window the whole time. It's great to be going to a pool that's not our own.

I used to go to the pool all the time with my friend Rose. Her brother used to be on a swim team, and I would go to the meets with her and her family. Afterwards, we would go out for dinner, then they would let me stay over for a sleepover. I miss those fun days.

We finally arrived and got out.

"Hold our hands sweetheart. We don't want to loose you because it might be crowded," Harry said. He and Niall took a hand each.

We entered the pool deck. It's crowded but not really.

We found an area and got situated in some chairs. They're nice because they're under a tree.

We took our coverups off.

"Can we get in now?" I asked them.

"Well someone's excited," Niall smiled at me.

"I'm hot," I stated.

"Sunscreen first darling," Niall said.

"Right," I mumbled.

"I can put it on you honey," Harry said.

"Okay," I responded.

He wrapped one of his arms around my waist and pulled me over to him so I was standing between his legs. He then put a lot of sunscreen onto his hands and began to rub it into my belly, back, neck, and face. Once he finished at those places, he applied some onto my arms. None of this is to sound weird or anything.