Chapter 76

Thank you Marleneflicker for the picture!💖

Previously:
"Braylyn, before you can go to sleep, we have something to tell you kids, honey." Harry sat me back down on the couch, but this time, I was sitting between him and Louis. It's better than sitting on one of their laps.

"Tell us what?" Zoey and I asked in unison. We took a glance at each other then looked at the boys.

"Take these, Braylyn." Liam handed me a sleeping pill, a pill for my head, and a glass of water. This could only mean one thing: the news is bad. Because I'm too tired to even argue, I groaned in defeat and accepted the items. I swallowed the pill for my head first then took the sleeping pill. "Go on," I mumbled.

"Girls, you all are not going to like this." Harry ran his hand through his curls as he sighed.

"Just rip the bandage, because I want to go to sleep," Zoey whined. I nodded in agreement. We're both worn out from today's events. We really wish the boys wouldn't share whatever announcement they have with us right now.

Louis finally opened his mouth to speak. "Loves, we'll be going on tour again."
_________________________________

Zoey's POV
"You're fucking kidding me!" Braylyn had her mouth hung open and her eyes wide with shock. Great. Here we go. This isn't going to be a good night for any of us. Somebody grab the popcorn and the blankets.

"We're not, darling." Niall sighed. I'm just amazed the boys didn't scold my sister for cussing. But that's not the point right now. The main focus is THIS STUPID NEWS!!!

"I-I-I don't wa-ant to g-go to tour!" I choked out, barely even knowing what to say. It's the truth, though. Braylyn and I were just starting to get used to the boys and living with them here at home, but now we have to leave.......again?

"We're sorry, little ones. Management told us we're going to tour, and we're taking you all with us." Harry groaned, obviously unhappy that he and the boys have to put up with two upset kids. But his words aren't making it any better for us.

"Please tell me this is a joke! That it's some stupid prank y'all's childish brains came up with! This is bull—!" Braylyn screamed, but Louis quickly covered her mouth with one of his hands and whispered something in her ear. He must have improved on whispering, because I couldn't make out what he said, but I do know it made Braylyn roll her eyes and glare at him.

"Look, girls, we don't like this as much as you all don't. We promise it's hard on all of us, but we're going to get through this together......as a family," Liam lectured. Wow, that really makes us feel better. Not really.

"B-B-But you g-guys just had to-ur!" I finally let the tears come down. My dad, who was sitting beside me on one of the couches, tried pulling me on his lap, but I stayed in my position. He seemed shocked by it, although he didn't say anything.

"Zoe, please don't cry, darling. We know it's rough on you girls, but we have to go.....and you all have to come as well." Louis let out a sigh, and Harry patted him on the shoulder. Braylyn just sat there between them in shock. I took the tissue Niall handed me and wiped my eyes, only for more to come.

"We were just starting to get our lives back for what?! We can't leave! Not again! Not to those crazy ass fans of y'all's!" Braylyn yelled, making the boys wince and cover their ears. Okay, guys. You all have concerts but can't put up with our crying and yelling?