ch.14

Previous cho*

Avu got a job in abhi's company.
Sid and anu tease avu. Avu got angry on sid.

Now❤

Sid stopped the car and pulled avu on his lap. Avu was shocked. Sid wrap his hands around her waist.

Avu: What are you doing...?

Sid: romancing with my BABY GIRL❤ (smirk)

Avu blushed but quickly hide it and again made an angry pout.

Sid: hmmmm.... So you are still angry.

Avu nodded.

Sid: but why....? (innocently)

Avu: leave me right now.

Sid: no way.

Sid tighten his grip on avu's waist and pulled her more closer.

Sid: you are an addiction for me BABY GIRL❤.

Sid move closer to her ear and kissed her earlobe.

Sid: sorry! (husky voice)

Sid starts trailng wet kisses on her jaws to neck. Avu moaned a little.

Sid: don't moan BABY GIRL❤ i don't want to do anything right now.

Avu hold her neck and pushed his head more into her neck. Suddenly sid stopped and loosned his grip on avu's waist. Avu got confused.

Sid: we should leave it here or else we'll end up on the bed.

Avu didn't said anything and move towards her seat but sid pulled her and made her sit on his lap.

Sid: where are you going.

Avu: on my seat...(shyly)

Sid: no BABY GIRL❤ now this is your seat. You have to sit on my lap till we reached to the mansion.

Avu blushed a little.

Sid kissed her cheek.

Sid: don't blush BABY GIRL❤ you know na how it effects on me.

Avu hide his face on her neck. Sid smiled and starts driving.

After 20 mins*

Sid: avu we are here.

Avu didn't response. Sid saw her and found her sleeping.

Sid: (in mind) OH GOD❤ sbe looks so cute while sleeping. Her cute pout and frown is damn cute. She is looking like a BABY. my BABY GIRL❤ yaar i think i'm falling for her.

SM: finally!

Sid: what...?

SM: you accepted that you are falling for her.

Sid: OKAY you won...

SM: now when will you propose her.

Sid: atleast not now so bye....

POV end*

Sid picks avu in bridal style and drop her to their room. Sid placed avu on the bed and went to take shower.

Avu woke up and found herself on the bed. Avu sat on the bed rubbimg her eyes.

Avu: (in mind) i remember that i  was sleeping in the car so what i'm doing in the room. And where is sid.

POV ends*

Sid came out of the washroom in towel. Avu saw him and got lost in his well built body.

Avu:(in mind) OMG! he is a Greek GOD . His abs are super sexy and his well built chest is super hot. His muscular arms are looking stunning. I want to kiss him so badly....cheeee avu. What i am thinking. But yaar what can i do if the GREEK GOD is standing infront of me.

POV ends*

Sid saw avu drooling over him. He smirk amd slowly goes towards avu.
He bend down to her height and moved towards her ear.

Sid: enjoying the view.(husky voice)

Shiver ran downs avneet's spine.  Sid sucked her earlobe.  Avu felt butterflies in her stomach.

Avu came back to the world and ran towards the washroom but sid pulled her and they both landed on the bed.
Sid hoverd over her. Sid's one hand was wrap around her waist and one hand on the bed for support. Avu's hand was on sid's chest.

Avu: wh...a.t... A..re... Y...ou  d...oin....g

Sid: romancing with my BABY GIRL❤ is it a crime....? (smirk)

Avu shook her head slowly and closed her eyes. Sid slowly move towards her lips and peck her lips in a small passionate kiss.

Avu was now crimson red. Sid saw her and kiss her jaw.

Sid: i'm letting you go just from my grip. Not from my life.

Avu blushed. Sid left her and went to his closet. Avu went to get a shower.

After 20 mims*

Avu came out from the washroom and went downstairs.

Avu: (in mind) where is sid... He was not in the room also....?

POV ends*

Servent: excuse me avneet MAM.

avu: yes (politely)

Servent: siddharth sir went out for some urgent work. He told me tell you that he'll come at night.

Avu: ohh... Thanks you can go now...(poiltely)

Avu: (n mind) OH GOD!  I'm joining office from tomorrow and now i'm sitting on the sofa and getting bored. I think i want a fresh air. I should go to the garden.

POV ends*

Avu went to the garden and sat on the bench. Fresh air brushing through avu's cheek and her hairs were flowing with the air.

Avu: WOW! the atmosphere here is so nice and this fresh air is refreshing my mind.

Avu closed her eyes feeling the atmosphere suddenly sm1 hit her head from the back. 

Avu: ahhhhh....ahhhh

Avu winced in pain and fainted. Sm1 throw her on the sholuder and went from there.

Meanwhile*

Sid: riyan any more work is left...?

Riyan: no sir no more work is left.

Sid nodded suddenly his phone buzzed.
Sid checks the phone and saw sm1 send him a video.

Sid open the video and saw.......

Short chp❤

Love you guys.

Thanks for supporting.

And who kidnapped avu...?

What video sid saw....?

Who kidnapped avu....?

Vinnie❤