ch.20

Previous chp*

Sid told avu about his past.
Sidneet sleep cuddling.

Now❤

Sid woke up and found himself alone on the bed. Sid sat on the bed and shouts.

Sid: BABY GIRL❤ where are you....

No response.

Sid: AVU.....are you in the washroom.

No response.

Sid got up from the bed and knock on the washroom's door but no response. Sid open the washroom door but found no one there. Sid start's panicking.
Sid run downstairs to find avu but didn't find her. Sid search the whole mansion but failed to find her. 

Sid broke down and starts crying.

Sid: avu where are you.....where are you avu....(crying)

Sid grab a flower pot and threw it on the floor. Sid shouts...

Sid: AVNEET....(shouts)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Suddenly sid woke up with a jerk. Sid starts panting heavily. Sid sat on the.

Sid:(in mind) THANK GOD! It was a dream or else i would die. I can't afford to loose avu. She is my life. My heart beat. Avneet is my life line. I can't loose her. THANK YOU GOD it's just a dream.

POV ends*

Sid turned his face to see avu but avu is not there. Sid got up from the bed and shouts....

Sid: BABY GIRL❤ (shouts)

Sid starts panicking. Sid run dow stairs to find avu but didn't find her. Sid search avu in all the rooms but didn't find her.
Sid run towards the garden and saw avu watering the plants.

Sid run towards avu and quickly hugged her. Avu was shocked due to the sudden action. Sid starts crying.
Avu rubbed his back to console him. Avu try to broke the hug but sid didn't let her. Sid start's sobbing loudly...

Avu: sid....what happened ...why are  you crying....? (concern)

Sid: promise me that you won't leave me. (whispered)

Avu: i promise you sid....i'll never ever leave you....now tell me what happened(softly)

Avu broke the hug and cupped his face in her small hands.

Avu: what happened....you were sleeping in the room peacefully suddenly what happened.

Sid: i... s...a...w  a... D...rea...m...

Sid can't able to say anything due to crying.

Avu: okay....first sit on the bench...come.

Avu drag sid to the bench and made him sit on the bench. Avu sat on her knees infront of her. Avu hold his hands in her.

Avu: now tell me....what exactly happened.... (concerned)

Sid: i saw a dream that you leave me all alone in this world.

Avu: sid.... That was a dream....and i promise you i'll never ever leave you... Okay.

Sid nodded. Sid's face had tears stain. His eyes were puffy and nose was red due to crying.

Avu: first stop crying now....i'm here...i'm not going anywhere.

Sid: avneet you are my life. You are my heart beat. You are the reason i'm alive. I'm falling for you avneet.